Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

Okay we all know that this year's team isn't as potent as last year's or the year before but they're still finding a way to get it done on offense and the thing about it is the coaching staff in Mustang country knows how to adjust to a potent offense.... Wimberley is going to have to stop the defense from getting to the quarterback JoJo Weeks .. I'm being bias now I believe West orange-stark 21 Wimberley 14

haha. I have read this thread and laughed. West Orange and Stark merged to form one school, 2 years after I graduated, so I have seen everything they have produced. The WOS people are proud, because of the winning tradition they have established. They have been to the final game 6 times, but they are in the playoffs every year. I am not saying they cannot be beat, but I am saying that this team is a team of achievers that keep rising to the challenge. Anyone that beats WOS, is going to know they have been in a real football game, and not some powder puff game. These boys look like chiseled rock, and are agile and fast. Yeah, I am going to call for WOS to win. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CF21 said:

What matters is Josh Gibson showed up a few years ago with a mission to build an elite program and this is the year the entire state of Texas gets introduced to them. Come next Friday, everyone will know who Pleasant Grove is and what their program is about.

Hey CF21, did Gibson call up Cornell Thompson and get some tips? hahah

8 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

PG hasn't played anyone yet to speak of! I can't wait to see what happens tonight but just for kicks and giggles I hope PG can get passed Graham so WOS can show what a true Champion looks like and plays like. Your cracking me up with this elite program you all mustard up this year. It laughable but entertaining to say the least!

8 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

LMAO!

Well................................... Looks like the ball is in your court 

• LOL! 2

19 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

PG hasn't played anyone yet to speak of! I can't wait to see what happens tonight but just for kicks and giggles I hope PG can get passed Graham so WOS can show what a true Champion looks like and plays like. Your cracking me up with this elite program you all mustard up this year. It laughable but entertaining to say the least!

Well, handle up on Wimberly and you'll find out how elite PG is. They are pretty dang rowdy.

I’ve got PG with the win this year. Their defense is pretty impressive. And their RBs have yards after contact like no other. You better know how to wrap up because trying to hit them and put them on the ground won’t work. Seen that 2 weeks in a row especially #15 and #21 they can take a hit and keep trucking. 

On 12/14/2017 at 7:25 AM, chukslegacy said:

How you figure? I sure as heck didn't see them in the title game last year or the year before that. Heck don't think I have even seen them or heard of them before that. Its almost humorous to have someone say they are the Best team in 4A DII when they haven't even been competing for the title until this year. Cinderella story for sure but the wicked witch from the southeast will have something to say about that.

You haven't seen us or noticed us because you haven't been paying attention to anything but yourselves. We've been expecting this for years before Gibson came into the picture. He was the catalyst that started this amazing transformation. Ya'll don't stand a chance if you make to see us next Friday.

22 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

You're just dumb. We're from East Texas. You scale of who's good or not is flawed and kinda like comparing middle school to high school...except our boys are playing way higher than high school level.

19 hours ago, wos96 said:

Okay we all know that this year's team isn't as potent as last year's or the year before but they're still finding a way to get it done on offense and the thing about it is the coaching staff in Mustang country knows how to adjust to a potent offense.... Wimberley is going to have to stop the defense from getting to the quarterback JoJo Weeks .. I'm being bias now I believe West orange-stark 21 Wimberley 14

I keep hearing the "WOS isn't as good as last year" blah blah. Just sounds like ya'll have your excuse ready for when they get knocked out. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, PGDad said:

You haven't seen us or noticed us because you haven't been paying attention to anything but yourselves. We've been expecting this for years before Gibson came into the picture. He was the catalyst that started this amazing transformation. Ya'll don't stand a chance if you make to see us next Friday.

You're just dumb. We're from East Texas. You scale of who's good or not is flawed and kinda like comparing middle school to high school...except our boys are playing way higher than high school level.

I keep hearing the "WOS isn't as good as last year" blah blah. Just sounds like ya'll have your excuse ready for when they get knocked out. 

Hopefully we'll see you next week Pleasant Grove dad

WOS will be too much to handle for PG

Seen both play and PG has some weaknesses in their 2ndary. Also they had a relative easy road to the Finals. Melissa team is full sophomores who will be pretty good for the next two years and the athletic team Tatum is basically having a down year. You can say that about a few athletic powers in East Texas that PG beat this year. One thing I noticed is that PG can't tackle well in space and the middle of the field was wide opened. When Graham came out in the 3rd and actually started hitting the post route or quick outs on the 2 secondary players that are liabilities, they started moving the ball but by that time it was 28-0 lead... Graham is slow and wasn't very athletic like most teams from that part of texas are. If PG plays WOS, you're playing a way more athletic team with a ton of skill on both sides of the ball and in the trenches.

Side Note: I'm from East Texas. Pleasant Grove has never been a powerhouse. Just having a good year.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

I love seeing PG beat their chest. They managed to get through the 2 nd weakest region In the state and then played the weakest region in the state to make it to the SC game! Congrats!

STFU 

What team do you root for that Pleasant Grove beat this year?

16 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

I love seeing PG beat their chest. They managed to get through the 2 nd weakest region In the state and then played the weakest region in the state to make it to the SC game! Congrats!

Region 4 the first weakest?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

WOS will be too much to handle for PG

Seen both play and PG has some weaknesses in their 2ndary. Also they had a relative easy road to the Finals. Melissa team is full sophomores who will be pretty good for the next two years and the athletic team Tatum is basically having a down year. You can say that about a few athletic powers in East Texas that PG beat this year. One thing I noticed is that PG can't tackle well in space and the middle of the field was wide opened. When Graham came out in the 3rd and actually started hitting the post route or quick outs on the 2 secondary players that are liabilities, they started moving the ball but by that time it was 28-0 lead... Graham is slow and wasn't very athletic like most teams from that part of texas are. If PG plays WOS, you're playing a way more athletic team with a ton of skill on both sides of the ball and in the trenches.

Side Note: I'm from East Texas. Pleasant Grove has never been a powerhouse. Just having a good year.

Is it your assumption that an easy road to the finals equals a weak region? If so that assumes that no one else in region 2 would win another region. Every team PG has beaten in region could easily beat anyone in any other region.

11 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Is it your assumption that an easy road to the finals equals a weak region? If so that assumes that no one else in region 2 would win another region. Every team PG has beaten in region could easily beat anyone in any other region.

Please don't get on here and act like Pleasant Grove of all schools is just some football power now. They are just having their moment in football history. Collectively this has been a pretty down year for East Texas Football especially in 4a...I've yet to see them play a team that's really athletic, has more speed, and the skill to go with it. WOS has all of those and PG has been impressive in the playoffs against lesser opponents. And please don't bring up Graham, they've always been and never been able to run with East Texas teams

44 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

I think you misspelled your name: CHUKS L U N A C Y

On December 14, 2017 at 12:19 PM, chukslegacy said:

PG hasn't played anyone yet to speak of! I can't wait to see what happens tonight but just for kicks and giggles I hope PG can get passed* Graham so WOS can show what a true Champion looks like and plays like. Your* cracking me up with this elite program you all mustard* up this year. It* laughable but entertaining to say the least!

*past

*you're 

* mustered.

*it's

made me dizzy reading that. i hope you were using some bad voice recognition software.

Now, maybe you should hope WOS gets past Wimberley, so you don't choke on a big chunk of crow.

• Like 1