Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

2 hours ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

Please don't get on here and act like Pleasant Grove of all schools is just some football power now. They are just having their moment in football history. Collectively this has been a pretty down year for East Texas Football especially in 4a...I've yet to see them play a team that's really athletic, has more speed, and the skill to go with it. WOS has all of those and PG has been impressive in the playoffs against lesser opponents. And please don't bring up Graham, they've always been and never been able to run with East Texas teams

They handled Pittsbutg in '09

3 hours ago, HSfootballfan2345 said:

Please don't get on here and act like Pleasant Grove of all schools is just some football power now. They are just having their moment in football history. Collectively this has been a pretty down year for East Texas Football especially in 4a...I've yet to see them play a team that's really athletic, has more speed, and the skill to go with it. WOS has all of those and PG has been impressive in the playoffs against lesser opponents. And please don't bring up Graham, they've always been and never been able to run with East Texas teams

Whether it's PG's time or not has nothing to do with the past or whether they have been a powerhouse. I don't remember saying that they were. I was talking about Region 2 compared to other regions. 

You made a statement on the other thread that PG couldn't compare to WOS but if WOS got beat tonight by Wimberley that PG wouldn't have a problem winning state, so let me understand 

WOS > PG > Wimberley but it could turn out

Wimberley > WOS but < PG which means 

PG > Wimberley > WOS

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

Ok let's here it! Back to Jerrys world fools!

Congratulations !!!  I got my wish!!!!!!!! If y'all had lost tonight we would have had to listen to how y'all would have beat PG till next year. Now you will have to prove it and from what I saw in your game tonight, PG wins by 21+. Y'all are insane if you think you can beat PG. You have been winning on reputation the last 3 games against barely above average teams. Any of your last 3 opponents would have been knocked out by round 3 in our region. 

Your streak ends next week in an embarrassing loss on live tv.

2 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Congratulations !!!  I got my wish!!!!!!!! If y'all had lost tonight we would have had to listen to how y'all would have beat PG till next year. Now you will have to prove it and from what I saw in your game tonight, PG wins by 21+. Y'all are insane if you think you can beat PG. You have been winning on reputation the last 3 games against barely above average teams. Any of your last 3 opponents would have been knocked out by round 3 in our region. 

Dude your on dope!

4 minutes ago, CF21 said:

With that Wing T offense? Lmbo. Go back to playing your madden football. PG loses!

7 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Wimberly JV team would give your PG birds a run for their money! They don't give refunds at Jerrys world on the ticket price so better play it safe and watch it in TV

Just now, chukslegacy said:

Wimberly JV team would give your PG birds a run for their money! They don't give refunds at Jerrys world on the ticket price so better play it safe and watch it in TV

I'm there every year plus I promised you I'd buy you a coke in a souvenir cup after the game to help take the sting away for ya. :cowboy::lol:

5 minutes ago, CF21 said:

I'm there every year plus I promised you I'd buy you a coke in a souvenir cup after the game to help take the sting away for ya. :cowboy::lol:

I might need to take ya up  on it early hate for you to back out when things turn ugly for ya after halftime. You don't honestly think your PG team is going to be able to run the ball do you.  Wimberly got lucky on a couple of passes. Their big RB didn't fare well!

3 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

I might need to take ya up  on it early hate for you to back out when things turn ugly for ya after halftime. You don't honestly think your PG team is going to be able to run the ball do you.  Wimberly got lucky on a couple of passes. Their big RB didn't fare well!

I’m sure every time PG does something good y’all will blame the refs. Y’all good at that kind of whining. 

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

I’m sure every time PG does something good y’all will blame the refs. Y’all good at that kind of whining. 

😂😂😂

Really. That's all you got!  Your angry inner self is kind of scary.  Don't you have. WOS voodoo doll you can play with.  

1 minute ago, Lion70 said:

Don't care for them . Y'all ain't as good as you think they are. Good thing yall aren't in the bigger Division. There are about at least five teams that would end y'all winning streak.

Boy your hate is obvious dude.  Bigger division? We best Kennedale and they stroked stephenville.  What else you want. Maybe we can schedule 6A next year for ya. 

1 minute ago, chukslegacy said:

No worries mate. I will be there Wednesday around 4 till Friday night. Unless Longview wins tomorrow, then I'm hanging in for Saturday too. 

As far as them running the ball on your defense, it WILL happen. All 3 of their last opponents laughed about the wing-t and how they were gonna shut it down. You too will see that this ain't your grandpappy's wing-t. PG only ran about 40% of their offense last night, they didn't need anything else, and they can throw the ball very effectively when they choose to. 

You should be concerned about scoring on offense though. Their front 7 will dominate the LOS and your small QB might not last through the first quarter.

7 hours ago, CF21 said:

No worries mate. I will be there Wednesday around 4 till Friday night. Unless Longview wins tomorrow, then I'm hanging in for Saturday too. 

As far as them running the ball on your defense, it WILL happen. All 3 of their last opponents laughed about the wing-t and how they were gonna shut it down. You too will see that this ain't your grandpappy's wing-t. PG only ran about 40% of their offense last night, they didn't need anything else, and they can throw the ball very effectively when they choose to. 

You should be concerned about scoring on offense though. Their front 7 will dominate the LOS and your small QB might not last through the first quarter.

That's all you need when you play in that weak region. As for as WOS QB he blow past your slow lineman. I will continue to let you talk cause come Friday of next week it will be quite embarrassing for PG to get shutdown!

On 11/15/2017 at 5:20 AM, MavGrad99 said:

Beating Kennedale isn’t as impressive as you would think.  They are very vulnerable on D and can be stopped by a good front 7

This guy. Wow! Kennedale not impressive!! This really takes the cake. I look for them to beat Carthage!  WOS took care of them though!

10 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Whether it's PG's time or not has nothing to do with the past or whether they have been a powerhouse. I don't remember saying that they were. I was talking about Region 2 compared to other regions. 

You made a statement on the other thread that PG couldn't compare to WOS but if WOS got beat tonight by Wimberley that PG wouldn't have a problem winning state, so let me understand 

WOS > PG > Wimberley but it could turn out

Wimberley > WOS but < PG which means 

PG > Wimberley > WOS

That's your problem. You try thinking too much and it puts a strain on the brain!