Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

2 hours ago, Lion70 said:

There go again making stuff up again. Only been two years and you the one starting a thread last year expecteing WoS too beat bama and the pats. I gave you the reasoning why folks on a east tx website ain't really supporting wos

I been on here since 2014 when Carthage beat WOS in a freezing wind at crooked butch Thomas field

1 hour ago, Jedi94 said:

Pg is praying and begging for a win because it will be another 400 years before they make it here again wos will be back next year 

And again...how does one side get angry at the other for what they say, when you guys are on here saying stuff like this?

18 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

And again...how does one side get angry at the other for what they say, when you guys are on here saying stuff like this?

19 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Who is angry? We just having some fun man. Should t you be concerned with Carthage taking care of Kennedale? 

22 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

I think what he means is that PG is full of seniors and WOS is full of juniors and sophomores. So it's either this year for y'all or y'all have to wait until 2417

• LOL! 1

59 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

I think what he means is that PG is full of seniors and WOS is full of juniors and sophomores. So it's either this year for y'all or y'all have to wait until 2417

All rides come to an end. You think WOS will be at this level forever?

5 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

All rides come to an end. You think WOS will be at this level forever?

Forever is a long time. But I would feel safe to say they will be competing year after year but to make it back to state who knows. They are young this year so who knows about next year. 

2 hours ago, JBizzle said:

And again...how does one side get angry at the other for what they say, when you guys are on here saying stuff like 

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

Who is angry? We just having some fun man. Should t you be concerned with Carthage taking care of Kennedale? 

Yea don't get all butt hurt!! In the end the players will decide the game and oh I'm not from anywhere but 24 to 14 wos STAMP IT GET TO THEM AND THROUGH THEM

3 minutes ago, Jedi94 said:

You got me all wrong.  I ain't butthurt at all.  I am from Carthage.  This game means very little to me.  I just think it's funny that you guys think your history means you have free reign to say there's no chance WOS loses, but lose your minds when someone says there's a chance they do.  I actually think it's funny.  I ain't mad.  It's a high school football forum, bro.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

You got me all wrong.  I ain't butthurt at all.  I am from Carthage.  This game means very little to me.  I just think it's funny that you guys think your history means you have free reign to say there's no chance WOS loses, but lose your minds when someone says there's a chance they do.  I actually think it's funny.  I ain't mad.  It's a high school football forum, bro.

I'm not even from there I went to school in Marshall and everman in fort worth it just seems like u guys don't want give wos they props around here I can't stand new England nor BAMA but u know what  they are always in it and so is wos very few programs can say that but everybody hates a winner I guess

22 minutes ago, Jedi94 said:

I'm not even from there I went to school in Marshall and everman in fort worth it just seems like u guys don't want give wos they props around here I can't stand new England nor BAMA but u know what  they are always in it and so is wos very few programs can say that but everybody hates a winner I guess

Why would I hate a winner?  Carthage has 5 rings in 9 years, playing for 6...and beat WOS last time we played.  I think you are confusing homerism with hating.  I think WOS is one of the storied programs of Texas High School Football.  And I would not be upset in the least if they won.  But I'm pulling for PG.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Why would I hate a winner?  Carthage has 5 rings in 9 years, playing for 6...and beat WOS last time we played.  I think you are confusing homerism with hating.  I think WOS is one of the storied programs of Texas High School Football.  And I would not be upset in the least if they won.  But I'm pulling for PG.

Y r u pulling for pg

3 hours ago, Jedi94 said:

Y r u pulling for pg

They are neighbors up the road. We’ve tangled with them in baseball. It’s a good story.

Like I said, I won’t be upset if WOS wins. That will be a pretty good story in itself. An incredible one actually! It is a program to be proud of, and after the hurricane, it makes for a very nice ending. I won’t be upset either way.

i expect two good defenses to get after it for a ring. As long as that happens, I won’t be upset with the outcome!

They are neighbors up the road. We’ve tangled with them in baseball. It’s a good story.

Like I said, I won’t be upset if WOS wins. That will be a pretty good story in itself. An incredible one actually! It is a program to be proud of, and after the hurricane, it makes for a very nice ending. I won’t be upset either way.

i expect two good defenses to get after it for a ring. As long as that happens, I won’t be upset with the outcome!

I think the best game will be you guys going early for that one

They are neighbors up the road. We’ve tangled with them in baseball. It’s a good story  

If PG wins, Texarkana will be the only town in Texas with three different High Schools with State Titles in Baseball AND Football. 

11 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

All this garbage then you end it with insults. Typical for East Texans!  

The garbage is you referring to yourself. The cartoon reference is you acting like a kid. Not an insult  

calling people Thugs was an insult  

you amuse me . You have not the intelligence to insult me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JBizzle said:

We are Thugs, remember?

they are innocent kids taking a break from Xanga and MySpace.