Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

6 hours ago, HawkEye said:

The garbage is you referring to yourself. The cartoon reference is you acting like a kid. Not an insult  

calling people Thugs was an insult  

you amuse me . You have not the intelligence to insult me.

I have more intelligence in my little finger than you do in that enormous head your toting  around. Come Friday it will shrink for sure!

17 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I think what he means is that PG is full of seniors and WOS is full of juniors and sophomores. So it's either this year for y'all or y'all have to wait until 2417

At the very beginning of the season the first wos practice u can ask back 2 back I said the could be another 3 yr run for wos the could very the only with 6yrs worth of state championship caliber athletes football wise in this spand. I have seen this once before when pa Lincoln won about 4 straight tittles out of 6 in basketball 

3 minutes ago, Jedi94 said:

At the very beginning of the season the first wos practice u can ask back 2 back I said the could be another 3 yr run for wos the could very the only with 6yrs worth of state championship caliber athletes football wise in this spand. I have seen this once before when pa Lincoln won about 4 straight tittles out of 6 in basketball 

Watched Lincoln play in state tournament years ago. They were unbelievable. 

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

I have more intelligence in my little finger than you do in that enormous head your toting  around. Come Friday it will shrink for sure!

Ad Hominem attacks show your weakness, Padawan.

You do not know me, or you would not put your intelligence up against mine.

I will be at the game Friday, and cheering for my Hawks, and certainly not concerning myself one iota about you.

Keep digging that hole.

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

You guys are something else. And I'm sure most of you never stepped foot on a field unless it was blowing a tuba at halftime!

It was a Mellophone.

Work on your sentence structure if you want to be thought of as more intelligent than us PG Thugs.

You guys are something else, and I'm sure most of you never stepped foot onto a field, unless it was blowing a tuba at halftime!

Watched a bit of WOS film.  There have been some SETX people on here thumping their chest about the win against Kennedale. Based upon the stats below And the fact that Kennedale turned the ball over four times, I don't see WOS being as formidable as they think they are.  I will take PG in this game.  I think it may be close early but; The Hawks will wear them down & put them away in the second half.  

image.png

15 minutes ago, PGHawkfan said:

Watched a bit of WOS film.  There have been some SETX people on here thumping their chest about the win against Kennedale. Based upon the stats below And the fact that Kennedale turned the ball over four times, I don't see WOS being as formidable as they think they are.  I will take PG in this game.  I think it may be close early but; The Hawks will wear them down & put them away in the second half.  

image.png

A win is a win!

1 minute ago, chukslegacy said:

A win is a win!

You are correct.  That said, PG aint Kennedale.  Kennedale has relied primarily on two backs.  PG has at least five.  Kennedale does not pass.  PG has completed more passes than Kennedale attempted this season & have more than doubled the Touchdowns.  Finally, Kennedale doesn't play D like the Hawks do.  The Hawks swarm to the ball and create turnovers.  

44 minutes ago, HawkEye said:

Ad Hominem attacks show your weakness, Padawan.

You do not know me, or you would not put your intelligence up against mine.

I will be at the game Friday, and cheering for my Hawks, and certainly not concerning myself one iota about you.

Keep digging that hole.

He can only measure intelligence by what he knows, and his need to be superior.

And of course his need to always have the last word. Sounds like a woman. 😮 Wait, could he be a she? 

• LOL! 1

23 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Been here since 2002 I wish the D2 champ would play D1

Maybe Carthage and PG could meet up in Jefferson on the 30th.

a paletas, as they say in Mexico.

(Metaphorical saying for, "Loser buys the Popsicles, meaning play for fun, but some stake in the game is there for pride.)

5 hours ago, PGHawkfan said:

You are correct.  That said, PG aint Kennedale.  Kennedale has relied primarily on two backs.  PG has at least five.  Kennedale does not pass.  PG has completed more passes than Kennedale attempted this season & have more than doubled the Touchdowns.  Finally, Kennedale doesn't play D like the Hawks do.  The Hawks swarm to the ball and create turnovers.  

Blah blah blah

• Thanks 1