Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

26 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

After a slow start against Mexia, Coach T will have the MUSTANGS clicking on all Cylinders come Friday against Madisonville. QB had a bruised hip but will be ready.. The team to beat is WOS in 4A DII!

I hope the QB is healthy, he's a great player.  It takes at least two weeks and sometimes as long as 6 weeks to recover from a bruised hip? Did he play Friday night? 

1 hour ago, PGHAWKS2 said:

I hope the QB is healthy, he's a great player.  It takes at least two weeks and sometimes as long as 6 weeks to recover from a bruised hip? Did he play Friday night? 

Yes. That's when he got hurt. But according to my sources. He will be ready, CT will make sure of that!! Lol

On 11/26/2017 at 5:31 PM, dean1345 said:

PG has to get by Gilmer before that scenario happens......

No, we don't. We laready beat them once. We have nothing to prove. Time to take down M.

On 11/27/2017 at 6:44 AM, chukslegacy said:

Celina looks to be pretty tough this year!

Tough? By who's standards? Didn't look so tough to me...

1 minute ago, Lion70 said:

Yes y'all ain't as good this year 

Care to explain. Sure WOS is not the same team but they still finding a way to win. No one even came close to WOS last year as they road pounded everyone they met so maybe they don't run over everybody and make it a close game but still finding a way to win. My thoughts are if MV was in R1 or 2 they would be in the finals. 

• Like 1

Cuero barely beat Sweeney and Wimberly demolished Sweeney tonight!! You might want to rethink your logic Lion. Either way WOS rolls next week playing the winner of Salado or Belleville so you will get to see that is if Cuero can get by Wimberly. It will be a tough and physical game for them to turn around the following week and face the reigning Champs!

• Like 1

I have watched WOS for many years, and they still have the same core coaching staff there. They have been in some tough games against tough teams, but the coaching staff quickly finds weak points in the opposing teams, and makes adjustments to capitalize on them, giving WOS such a high winning percentage. At this point in the season, the iffy teams have been weeded out, and there is no bad teams left playing. They are all good. I still pull for WOS to pull it out, against some very stiff competition. 

1 hour ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I'm gonna say Pleasant Grove will be playing Cuero with PG winning

Duh. You have to be Melissa first. And they may not be that easy! Cuero also has to get by Wimberly and that remains to be seen yet so don't count your chickens before they hatch

On December 3, 2017 at 8:02 AM, chukslegacy said:

Duh. You have to be Melissa first. And they may not be that easy! Cuero also has to get by Wimberly and that remains to be seen yet so don't count your chickens before they hatch

Done. Now, on to the Semis with Graham.

On 12/3/2017 at 8:02 AM, chukslegacy said:

It wasn't easy but the Hawks made it look like it was.