VERY popular shows I haven't seen...

Monte1076

I haven't watched any television shows except a couple of episodes of Breaking Bad, The first season of Game of Thrones, and oh all of Son's of Anarchy.  I never watched Friends, Party of Five, Murder She Wrote, The Golden Girls, Amen, 227, A Different World, The Wonder Years, Empty Nest, Anything but Love, Dear John, Head of the Class, Saved By the Bell, Full House, Murphy Brown, Major Dad, Room for Two, Evening Shade, Northern Exposure, Rescue 911, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire, Hanging with Mr. Cooper, Grace Under Fire, Thunder Alley, Love & War, ER, Madman of the People, Freaks & Geeks, Hope and Gloria, Frasier, Caroline in the City, Sex and the City, The Single Guy, Boston Common, and I'm going to stop there.  All of those were top 20 shows.  Some of them I have never even heard of.  I just don't spend a lot of time watching television except Football and Baseball.  

20 hours ago, stoneykelly said:

Sons of Anarchy was a great show. Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Wire, Sopranos basically any of the "greatest shows ever" I've not watched.

I watched Mad Men for awhile, but quit after they started having a gay romance on the show.  I don't want to see that. The Sopranos was good, and I used to watch the reruns too.