Hughes Springs vs. Grandview

Horns85

Gonna have to do some studying on Grandview. They obviously are a good team. Seems the BIG wins were mostly over really bad teams. At any rate, I know HS will be as prepared as they can get and give em hell for 4qts. Im gonna defer my prediction until later in the week.

Just after a little scouting, Grandview looks to have similar offensive scheme to Mineola.

Not sure about competition of district they were in but they lost to 4th place team in their district.

with that being said, Hughes Springs performs like they did last night, it's gonna be a good ballgame.

Any Zebra fans on SDC? Have the Zebras played any Slot T teams? Have they played any really physical teams? Limited to Hudl here and their highlights and even the highlights of their competition look really soft. Some of those teams they play just don't seem as fast or physical as East Texas teams. Yet Max Prep has them ranked 5th. Anyone from that neck of the woods got any info on the Zebras?

I think HS has tuff game ahead of them. After watching HS last night I was impressed. Not because they won but the way they played. I really didn't see one player that stood out. They play as a team. They were hungry, energetic and wanted to win. I take that over standouts any day. I think they will play hard against any opponent. They are winners already because they learn to play as a team Good job last night and good luck this week.

1 minute ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Mustangs are gonna take this one. They days of me underestimating these boys is over. I’ll pick them till if or when they get put out. They’ve earned my respect this ear and if they haven’t, well it’s obvisious you got an axe to grind. 

Thanks for finally coming around with the support. This group was written off by many before the year ever started for numerous reasons (I won't go into that again). Weather they win this week or not I think they've proved numerous folks wrong. They've (players and coaches both) changed some stuff but the one big thing that I've seen is they haven't ever gave up. 

1 minute ago, Horns85 said:

Oh how'd you here that? Great first post btw!! 

Well I have been a lurker on here for a few years. Saw HS1988’s post the other day and finally got an account setup. 

Fixing to to step out for awhile but I’ll be more than happy to talk shop a little later. 

19 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Glad to say they’ve proven me wrong. Kids and coaches definitely need the credit. A third group needs some credit as well and that’s yalls loyal fans. Proud of our boys and coaches but I wouldn’t have fans of yalls caliber. 

wouldn't have fans of yalls caliber ?