Who ya got?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

52 minutes ago, bossman1 said:

Their Rb seems legit and was just named Built Ford Tough POW

No doubt he is a good running back.  But I suspect he is 75% of their offense.  If Carthage is able to slow him down (or better yet shut him down) I don’t think the Exporters QB can carry the team with his arm.

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

No doubt he is a good running back.  But I suspect he is 75% of their offense.  If Carthage is able to slow him down (or better yet shut him down) I don’t think the Exporters QB can carry the team with his arm.

I bet teams feel the same about the Dawgs

7 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Just look at the stats.  It’s the King & Davis show.  That’s all they have.  At least with Carthage there are others contributing every game besides Ingram.  Capps, Colbert, Smith, Bowens, D. Ingram, Baldree, etc.

True but I'm willing to bet other teams make trying to stop #28 priority #1.

No need to mention Argyle yet......La Vega has only given up 80 pts. all year.  Argyle has a big game this week with Levelland.......that's 3 L's, 2 E's, and V. I guess the land out their way in West Texas is pretty flat.  Just hope it's Argyle that does the levelling (3 L's, 2 E's, ing) this week, LOL.

30 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

No need to mention Argyle yet......La Vega has only given up 80 pts. all year.  Argyle has a big game this week with Levelland.......that's 3 L's, 2 E's, and V. I guess the land out their way in West Texas is pretty flat.  Just hope it's Argyle that does the levelling (3 L's, 2 E's, ing) this week, LOL.

80 points all year......really.........hmmmmmm