Gunter vs Daingerfield

Fblife13

Daingerfield vs Gunter  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2017 at 06:00 PM

Be careful what you wish for.... Dfield will not lay down. I promise you these boys play with intensity and go full throttle real quick like. Im seeing gunter posters on other websites saying their invincible....... David vs Goliath... I'll take being the underdawgs. Makes for more to play for. 

Will it be easy? Hell naw, but if we play to our True Blue potential. You may wake a sleeping giant. Not being boastful or disrespectful to the Gunter tigers. I know how good you guys are. I've watched many teams just like you. See here in TitleTown we love and live for this sport. It's kinda all we got and kinda all we need. We run deep when we come. Fans will be electric!!!!! I hope this game goes down in the record books... Good luck to both Tiger Nations. 

THE TRUE BLUE WILL PREVAIL!!!!!

13 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Be careful what you wish for.... Dfield will not lay down. I promise you these boys play with intensity and go full throttle real quick like. Im seeing gunter posters on other websites saying their invincible....... David vs Goliath... I'll take being the underdawgs. Makes for more to play for. 

Will it be easy? Hell naw, but if we play to our True Blue potential. You may wake a sleeping giant. Not being boastful or disrespectful to the Gunter tigers. I know how good you guys are. I've watched many teams just like you. See here in TitleTown we love and live for this sport. It's kinda all we got and kinda all we need. We run deep when we come. Fans will be electric!!!!! I hope this game goes down in the record books... Good luck to both Tiger Nations. 

THE TRUE BLUE WILL PREVAIL!!!!!

Yeah the Gunter fans really talk up their team.  That NEVER happens  with DF fans.  This should be a good matchup at a great stadium.

• Like 1

Just now, GTAlumnus said:

Yeah the Gunter fans really talk up there team.  That NEVER happens  with DF fans.  This should be a good matchup at a great stadium.

I know we do lol.... It's what we do. It's why we're here typing now. It's entertainment!!!! May I add.... the best entertainment imo is Texas High School Playoffs. Keep ya heads on a swivel with us country bumpkins from the Piney woods. 

I've got some numbers for this one.

Daingerfield comes into this game scoring 39.1 ppg, but against defenses that give up 34 ppg, so while they may be lighting it up, they aren't doing it against any defenses.  The best defense Daingerfield has faced all season long from a scoring perspective gives up 27.1 ppg.  That's the BEST defense Daingerfield has faced all year.  Gunter comes into the game allowing 5.1 ppg, so there's no doubt that Daingerfield hasn't faced a defense anywhere near as good as Gunter's this year.  Daingerfield is going to have a really hard time scoring.  The good news for Daingerfield is that they have one of the better defenses that Gunter will face this year.  Daingerfield is allowing 18.4 ppg.  The bad news for Daingerfield is that Gunter is scoring 51.3 ppg against defenses that allow under 20 points per game.  It could be a long night for Daingerfield, but Gunter will have to come to play - I think they will.

Gunter 42

Daingerfield 17

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pax said:

Daingerfield comes into this game scoring 39.1 ppg, but against defenses that give up 34 ppg, so while they may be lighting it up, they aren't doing it against any defenses.  The best defense Daingerfield has faced all season long from a scoring perspective gives up 27.1 ppg.  That's the BEST defense Daingerfield has faced all year.  Gunter comes into the game allowing 5.1 ppg, so there's no doubt that Daingerfield hasn't faced a defense anywhere near as good as Gunter's this year.  Daingerfield is going to have a really hard time scoring.  The good news for Daingerfield is that they have one of the better defenses that Gunter will face this year.  Daingerfield is allowing 18.4 ppg.  The bad news for Daingerfield is that Gunter is scoring 51.3 ppg against defenses that allow under 20 points per game.  It could be a long night for Daingerfield, but Gunter will have to come to play - I think they will.

Gunter 42

Daingerfield 17

But Daingerfield's defensive starters haven't played a full game yet. Should play out as a good game. Gunter looks small on all the video I've seen. Maybe they just haven't played anyone who has the size and speed of Daingerfield? Gonna be fun to watch win or lose. I'm a homer so I will take Daingerfield by a Jose Bello field goal. 

6 hours ago, Pax said:

Gunter 42

Daingerfield 17

Funny thing is I seen the teams they have beat up. Not to impressive on the strength of schedule there hoss. Keep relying on statistics to make it look simple. I promise you we do not care what anyone looks like on paper. We have some hardnosed young men that give it hell for 48 min. 

Gunter is amazing in most eyes but are they invincible? Hell naw!!!! Be ready for a war come Friday afternoon. WE'RE HUNGRY & if we can clean up the few mistakes. Them True Blue Tigers may shock a few folks.

Call us your BRACKET BUSTER

• Like 2