Gunter vs Daingerfield

Fblife13

Daingerfield vs Gunter  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2017 at 06:00 PM

Always pull for the Tigers with only 3 exceptions.  NB, Hooks and Cville.  To win this game the Tigers need to reach into the fairy dust they had from 2008 thru 2013 .  Lots of talant.  I would be bring a few of the freshman along.  The players need to forget their names and only answer to Tiger. Most important the need to dig down in their heart and never accept defeat as an person or as a team.  You all need to be David against the gaint

Only Gunter game I’ve seen this year was vs. Pottsboro..

That offense is fun to watch. Think Waskom but out of the pistol. Maybe not even a “true” pistol. QB is three yards back and FB is right on his butt. How the QB manages to get the nap plus make a read at a fast pace is impressive. 

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

+1000 

It has the potential to be an epic showdown. I'm STOKED for this game. I've always wanted the Big games. No matter the records. It comes down to everything you and I have stated.. Comes down to execution and discipline. We have a tendency to get a lil complacent at times and at other times can be a dominant force. It's a Big Game with great purpose.

Good luck DF. Bring your best game and in the playoffs anything can happen.

Went to Norman today and back. Drove through that area, and don't nobody got any teeth.  Must all be corn feed.  I'll take my Tigers. 28 - 27.  Gunter misses extra point as clock runs out.  HeeHaa. I just love me some playoffs.   Watch out Gunter, the real Title town can and just might nudge you off your Thrown.  Go Daingerfield!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, 2017Patriot said:

But Daingerfield's defensive starters haven't played a full game yet. Should play out as a good game. Gunter looks small on all the video I've seen. Maybe they just haven't played anyone who has the size and speed of Daingerfield? Gonna be fun to watch win or lose. I'm a homer so I will take Daingerfield by a Jose Bello field goal. 

So you’re telling us that DF didn’t play their defensive starters the whole game in the 30-23 loss to HS, the 34-19 loss to Atlanta, the 29-28 loss to WO, or the 24-21 loss to ND?