Gunter vs Daingerfield

Fblife13

Daingerfield vs Gunter  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2017 at 06:00 PM

7 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

So you’re telling us that DF didn’t play their defensive starters the whole game in the 30-23 loss to HS, the 34-19 loss to Atlanta, the 29-28 loss to WO, or the 24-21 loss to ND?

We rotate our defense every series usually. I'm sure our best was out there in all those games. We had 4 tough loses. Those are learning curves in my book. 

I'm seeing a pattern developing here.  Royse City is always honored to hold playoff games, however, we are now seeing some of the very best games come to RCISD Stadium.  This game is another example of top-notch football teams playing each other while the fans enjoy the best hospitality we can offer. Next Friday RCISD Stadium also hosts the Liberty Eylau vs. Dallas Carter Area Championship game.  A double-header to sit back and let that Thanksgiving Dinner settle.

27 minutes ago, micotrav said:

I'm seeing a pattern developing here.  Royse City is always honored to hold playoff games, however, we are now seeing some of the very best games come to RCISD Stadium.  This game is another example of top-notch football teams playing each other while the fans enjoy the best hospitality we can offer. Next Friday RCISD Stadium also hosts the Liberty Eylau vs. Dallas Carter Area Championship game.  A double-header to sit back and let that Thanksgiving Dinner settle.

Do we have to repay to get in the next one lol.... if not I may hang around for a 2nd 

7 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

So you’re telling us that DF didn’t play their defensive starters the whole game in the 30-23 loss to HS, the 34-19 loss to Atlanta, the 29-28 loss to WO, or the 24-21 loss to ND?

Yes. The first 3 were games that didn't matter and the last game there were a couple who were hurt.

12 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

That what I like about the State game at Jerry World. Pay 15$ and watch three or for games. Just eat before you go.

Im going this year no matter who makes it, cant wait to sit up there and watch the best of the best go at it...

7 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

Im going this year no matter who makes it, cant wait to sit up there and watch the best of the best go at it...

It's worth the money. I go to the two 3A games because they are back to back. Have gone to some bigger games but mostly smaller division. Food is high and they won't  let you bring in any. Cost you ten dollars to park at the stadium but it's worth it.

28 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

It's worth the money. I go to the two 3A games because they are back to back. Have gone to some bigger games but mostly smaller division. Food is high and they won't  let you bring in any. Cost you ten dollars to park at the stadium but it's worth it.

Ok appreciate the info looking forward to it

21 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Do we have to repay to get in the next one lol.... if not I may hang around for a 2nd 

I bet if you stayed there for a couple hours, took a nap, made a trip or two to the concessions, that you would not be charged....Put both of these crowds together and we may have to bring in some end zone lawn chairs.  Supposed to be a beautiful day and evening!

16 minutes ago, micotrav said:

I bet if you stayed there for a couple hours, took a nap, made a trip or two to the concessions, that you would not be charged....Put both of these crowds together and we may have to bring in some end zone lawn chairs.  Supposed to be a beautiful day and evening!

Looking forward to it. Thanks again