Waskom Vs Hearne at Forney 2PM Friday

Wild74

Waskom Vs Forney  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

7 hours ago, CameronYOE said:

Does Waskom have a football radio broadcast? I have a fomer teammate who lives in hearne now, his son plays on the team, would like to hear this one, anyone know?

We will be broadcasting on KMHT 103.9 FM, www.easttexastoday.com and will also be on FaceBook Live on the "East Texas Sportsbeat" page. Pregame will start at 1:45 pm.

• Like 1

Don't know much about hearne. Just a quick glance and it seems buffalo was by far the best team they played. Their defense doesn't seem to allow a bunch of points. Looking forward to the game and my gut tells me it will be close unless Hearne just had a very weak schedule. 

Hearne won a district championship for the first time since 1983, having probably one of the best seasons in school history, I have only seen videos of game footage that I was sent of my friends son whos their QB, he said the Hearne kids are pumped up about having a good season 2 years ago they were on a 20 game losing streak. Good luck to both teams.

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

The Spread?! What offense do they spread out is what he means. Triple option, Veer, read option, wing T lol. 

They run the spread, that means they throw and the QB runs for his life when the running back won't take the ball

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, cottontop said:

What spread team that we have played do you think they compare with?

None that I can think of, they don't  look to good running the spread. They use two QB's  the second QB gets rabbit in his feet and takes off with a little pressure and can take it to the house and the other doesn't have the speed to escape. 

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

None that I can think of, they don't  look to good running the spread. They use two QB's  the second QB gets rabbit in his feet and takes off with a little pressure and can take it to the house and the other doesn't have the speed to escape. 

So in other words you can pretty much read what is going to happen by which Qb is in the game lol. Put a spy on the fast one so he can't get lose. 

2 minutes ago, cottontop said:

So in other words you can pretty much read what is going to happen by which Qb is in the game lol. Put a spy on the fast one so he can't get lose. 

Looked at two games and the same played out in both games. 

• Like 1