Jefferson v Whitesboro (Nov. 24, Emory, @ 2 PM)

FlowJack

Jefferson v Whitesboro  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2017 at 01:00 AM

4 hours ago, highschoolfootballnut said:

Tybo "Thuderbolt" Williams, unofficially with 310 yards rushing on 11carries, 6 rushing touchdowns........94 Kickoff return

404 total yards and 7 touchdowns!

That young man showed everyone that he's got another gear! We just thought he was fast in the regular season lol. 

• Like 1

• FlowJack changed the title to Jefferson v Whitesboro (Nov. 24, Emory, @ 2 PM)
5 hours ago, Brahma5 said:

Yes the speed has been the key all season. I don't know much about Whitesboro, but if Jefferson clicks like they were last night I'm not sure they can be contained. I'm not predicting a score but the Dawgs wins! 

One thing I noticed last night that doesn't get mentioned-poise!  They carried themselves, last night,  like they had been there.  They looked so flat against Redwater that I thought they were going to let everything just slip away but they flipped the switch back on and went to work.  Farmersville was not a bad team, they just looked outmanned.  I thinking again they could make a very deep run...

3 hours ago, FlowJack said:

One thing I noticed last night that doesn't get mentioned-poise!  They carried themselves, last night,  like they had been there.  They looked so flat against Redwater that I thought they were going to let everything just slip away but they flipped the switch back on and went to work.  Farmersville was not a bad team, they just looked outmanned.  I thinking again they could make a very deep run...

I agree 💯! They played with much more emotion but with a business like approach. Like you said, like they've been here before. I hope for great injure free practices this week and continue to build off of their successes. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 12:55 AM, highschoolfootballnut said:

Tybo "Thuderbolt" Williams, unofficially with 310 yards rushing on 11carries, 6 rushing touchdowns........94 Kickoff return

404 total yards and 7 touchdowns!

And he isn't even on the list for East Texas Player of the Week!  I didn't see anyone else on that list with over 400 yards and 6 TDs. I'm shocked.

Oh, and the newspaper had it wrong. It was 6 TDs. Tybo's jersey number is #6, but #8 Lyric Rawls (backup QB) scored a TD toward the end of the game. The paper mistakenly attributed that TD to Tybo. They thought it was #6 who scored....again. But 6 TDs is still very impressive!  (And he didn't even make the list for POTW!  Yes, I'm salty about this oversight!) 😉

6 hours ago, JDawgShelia said:

And he isn't even on the list for East Texas Player of the Week!  I didn't see anyone else on that list with over 400 yards and 6 TDs. I'm shocked.

Oh, and the newspaper had it wrong. It was 6 TDs. Tybo's jersey number is #6, but #8 Lyric Rawls (backup QB) scored a TD toward the end of the game. The paper mistakenly attributed that TD to Tybo. They thought it was #6 who scored....again. But 6 TDs is still very impressive!  (And he didn't even make the list for POTW!  Yes, I'm salty about this oversight!) 😉

That's hard to believe.

7 hours ago, JDawgShelia said:

Yes that is hard to believe🤔...surely it was an oversight. Nonetheless it doesn't take away from his hard work and the blocking from the O'line and WR's! I'm sure the W and advancing another round is pretty dang gratifying! Getting a SC ring will be even better!

25 minutes ago, Brahma5 said:

Yes that is hard to believe🤔...surely it was an oversight. Nonetheless it doesn't take away from his hard work and the blocking from the O'line and WR's! I'm sure the W and advancing another round is pretty dang gratifying! Getting a SC ring will be even better!

Let me say the WR blocking down field was pretty darn awesome I saw a complete team Friday.

• Thanks 1