Lovelady(7-4) vs Rivercrest(11-0) Saturday 7:30 Athens

LLIONPRIDE

2 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

Yes it was y’all have a good team we played hard to stay in it and got some breaks. But i think your weak schedule is going to bite you. Y’all and a ton of kids grabbing legs looked like cramps. Not playing full games may hurt y’all. Y’all have the talent to beat cv but i think they are going to ware you down 

I hope you are not right but I understand what you are saying. 

After a night to  digest last nights game. Great job LL on a hard fought game. Wow RC, you kept calm in the end with a comeback that has made the entire RC community proud. Hope everyone made it home ok. And to the LL kid #23 in the neckbrace, I'll keep you in my prayers for an amazing recovery, you look very uncomfortable in that brace but great to see you walking. 

RC, today's a new day for yall on smoaky., you now move up on the scale from pretender to contender, that's  a solid move in two year's. Welcome to Tha dance bruh, the girls get bigger from here on out.. The fights tougher and the bruises deeper.. Every win is something to be savored and every loss a little more bitter. Welcome sir to "round three". 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, sportsfantx said:

So question for LL fans. Now seeing both teams..from a football stand, does RC have a chance against centerville? 

They have a chance but they will have to play mistake free football. Centerville can be thrown on and y'all have the players to do it. You will have to make a few timely stops on defense to have a chance. You will not stop or even really contain Centerville's ground game. They are big and will pound it down your throat. They will get their points.  Just have to make a few stops and keep your offense rolling and outscore them. I think it will take 35+ to win this game. Good luck. It should be a good game.