Lovelady(7-4) vs Rivercrest(11-0) Saturday 7:30 Athens

LLIONPRIDE

Lovelady travels to Athens Saturday night at 7:30 to face undefeated(11-0) Rivercrest. Don't know anything about them except for they have a big QB that is the real deal. They aren't undefeated by mistake. Let's here from some of the Rivercrest folks or people that have seen them play on what Lovelady should expect to see. 

Dear Rivercrest, you wanted to find out if you have what it takes to compete with the "big boys". This will allow you to find out what your made of, Lovelady is an old salt at the playoffs game and been there and done that.. They play a brand of football that's fun to watch, and bring it the whole game, they've played into December a time or two. The stage is lit, let's see what you bring. I tip my hat to yall if you take them down.. And congrats on your milestone game, it's nice to see yalls efforts pay of. Maybe I can find a radio connection and listen in.. I really like to see young programs taking off and old program trying to shut it down, makes for some good football every now and again... Chain out.. 

10 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Dear Rivercrest, you wanted to find out if you have what it takes to compete with the "big boys". This will allow you to find out what your made of, Lovelady is an old salt at the playoffs game and been there and done that.. They play a brand of football that's fun to watch, and bring it the whole game, they've played into December a time or two. The stage is lit, let's see what you bring. I tip my hat to yall if you take them down.. And congrats on your milestone game, it's nice to see yalls efforts pay of. Maybe I can find a radio connection and listen in.. I really like to see young programs taking off and old program trying to shut it down, makes for some good football every now and again... Chain out.. 

Hey chain, lol we aren't a new program. Just one that hasn't had a tradition off winning. Many many 0-10 seasons mixed in. Koyn 93.9 is broadcasting the game. They have an app that makes it easy to get. And thank you, it fun so far.

6 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

Hey chain, lol we aren't a new program. Just one that hasn't had a tradition off winning. Many many 0-10 seasons mixed in. Koyn 93.9 is broadcasting the game. They have an app that makes it easy to get. And thank you, it fun so far.

I was born in Clarksville and know Rivercrest well, gotta bunch of family in bogata. Wishing yall well but you've drawn a hard hand. Good luck to yall. But in all honesty, this coach has built his own program and it's winning. That's always a good thing. 

6 hours ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Anyone care to give a little breakdown on what Rivercrest is all about? Offense? Key players? Strengths? Size? Speed?

Spread formation and all the above. Haha. Average size, pretty good speed ( nothing eye popping ) 

They are pretty good this year. The only downside for them is experience. LL has been there done that and RC has not. Experience could be a big factor. But I will say this RC will get after you and fly to the ball.  Very well coached and pretty disciplined team.

29 minutes ago, jorr2car said:

Spread formation and all the above. Haha. Average size, pretty good speed ( nothing eye popping ) 

They are pretty good this year. The only downside for them is experience. LL has been there done that and RC has not. Experience could be a big factor. But I will say this RC will get after you and fly to the ball.  Very well coached and pretty disciplined team.

Did I just read average size?