Lovelady(7-4) vs Rivercrest(11-0) Saturday 7:30 Athens

LLIONPRIDE

5 hours ago, 1Rebelblue said:

I'll not say anything 

Say it. It's not like the coaches are going to get their scouting and gameplan from this forum. When I have a little more time, I'll give you the low down on us. Makes for a better discussion throughout the week. Here's a quick hit on our OL and DL. And these are close estimates. OL from left to right. 315(Sr) 240(Jr) 260(Fr) 300(Sr) 220(Sr). DL from left to right. 200(Jr), 240(Jr), 300(Sr), 220(Sr)

6 minutes ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Say it. It's not like the coaches are going to get their scouting and gameplan from this forum. When I have a little more time, I'll give you the low down on us. Makes for a better discussion throughout the week. Here's a quick hit on our OL and DL. And these are close estimates. OL from left to right. 315(Sr) 240(Jr) 260(Fr) 300(Sr) 220(Sr). DL from left to right. 200(Jr), 240(Jr), 300(Sr), 220(Sr)

I've already watched about 4 of LL games

3 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

Then you should know y’all are average size ..lol

Then please tell me why they've lost games this year and why they aren't ranked #1 in the state? We are playing Lovelady and hoping to make it a good game. Isn't there a centerville/bs thread for that noise.  So far the Lovelady folks have been very respectful on here. It's people talking about a team Rivercrest isn't even playing. I realize Rivercrest doesn't have a good track record in football, but these boys have worked hard to get some respect. Last week we told if we had to beat Hawkins by 40 to be legit. It was 44-0 at halftime. Our JV played almost two full quarters. We are just happy to be playing during Thanksgiving 

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

9 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

Then please tell me why they've lost games this year and why they aren't ranked #1 in the state? We are playing Lovelady and hoping to make it a good game. Isn't there a centerville/bs thread for that noise.  So far the Lovelady folks have been very respectful on here. It's people talking about a team Rivercrest isn't even playing. I realize Rivercrest doesn't have a good track record in football, but these boys have worked hard to get some respect. Last week we told if we had to beat Hawkins by 40 to be legit. It was 44-0 at halftime. Our JV played almost two full quarters. We are just happy to be playing during Thanksgiving 

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

#1- Nobody is even talking about Centerville other than comparing sizes because you were butt hurt that somebody said y’all were average sized .. which is an accurate statement . 

#2- The reason they aren’t undefeated is because they have actually played somebody .. 

1 minute ago, yourteamstinks said:

#1- Nobody is even talking about Centerville other than comparing sizes because you were butt hurt that somebody said y’all were average sized .. which is an accurate statement . 

#2- The reason they aren’t undefeated is because they have actually played somebody .. 

#3- A lot goes into building a good team other than size .  You don’t get a #1 ranking on your size ..

You are getting your feelings hurt really easily ...nobody has said y’all got a bad football team . In fact, it’s been quite the opposite . You are just about to go up against a superior football team . 

We will see. 

Just now, yourteamstinks said:

We shall! 

Either way, congrats on a fantastic season and your schools first Playoff Win! thats a big deal and something to be very proud of . It’s just about to get a whole lot tougher getting into this area . Lovelady has a very good team

I totally agree that they are good, and I'm glad people are underestimating us against them. 

15 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

I totally agree that they are good, and I'm glad people are underestimating us against them. 

Don’t worry about LL was underestimated every game on here the year we won region. It’s kinda strange having people pick LL 

I don’t know anything about Rivercrest, but Lovelady is no world beater. If you can throw just a little bit and have any speed to get to the outside you can beat Lovelady. Before anyone says what do you know, Lovelady just beat Alto, go watch the Alto film, all we did is run right into their strength. We had a running back playing q.b and couldn’t hit the broad side of a really big barn, and didn’t even try to get outside with our speed guys. I’m not trying to take anything away from Lovelady, they are pretty good, but please don’t use the normal Alto squad to gauge anyone this year, because we were not even close to normal.

8 minutes ago, Alto44 said:

I don’t know anything about Rivercrest, but Lovelady is no world beater. If you can throw just a little bit and have any speed to get to the outside you can beat Lovelady. Before anyone says what do you know, Lovelady just beat Alto, go watch the Alto film, all we did is run right into their strength. We had a running back playing q.b and couldn’t hit the broad side of a really big barn, and didn’t even try to get outside with our speed guys. I’m not trying to take anything away from Lovelady, they are pretty good, but please don’t use the normal Alto squad to gauge anyone this year, because we were not even close to normal.

I watched that game yesterday. And we have one of the best quarterbacks in the state, and our backs can get outside. I wish I could have been at the game, I hear from friends that were there that Alto gets into football.

6 minutes ago, 1Rebelblue said:

I watched that game yesterday. And we have one of the best quarterbacks in the state, and our backs can get outside. I wish I could have been at the game, I hear from friends that were there that Alto gets into football.

Alto has a awesome atmosphere with the band and the crowd gets into it. 

15 minutes ago, Alto44 said:

I agree with everything your said alto didn’t not use what they got for sure. But give LL a little credit you could not had much over 100 yards on offense. And it’s the same offense that just scored 35 on the best team in the region.