Lovelady(7-4) vs Rivercrest(11-0) Saturday 7:30 Athens

LLIONPRIDE

56-35 Rivercrest takes this one. Not saying Rivercrest defense can stop LL but Im thinking they make enough stops to win the game...On the other hand..Im not sure LL can stop Rivercrest from scoring..as far as starters playing all 4 quarters..thats scary for both...one of two things happening with that..Rivercrest shows endurance and rolls LL...or Rivercrest breaks down and LL wins this one..from my prediction...Im going with the first of the two.

Good luck to all...Always fun playing during thanksgiving!!!

1 hour ago, sportsfantx said:

56-35 Rivercrest takes this one. Not saying Rivercrest defense can stop LL but Im thinking they make enough stops to win the game...On the other hand..Im not sure LL can stop Rivercrest from scoring..as far as starters playing all 4 quarters..thats scary for both...one of two things happening with that..Rivercrest shows endurance and rolls LL...or Rivercrest breaks down and LL wins this one..from my prediction...Im going with the first of the two.

Good luck to all...Always fun playing during thanksgiving!!!

I like a fan that will put it out there like this. But did he just say RC was gunna put over half a hunard on these Lions? I hope that's just excitement of being in uncharted waters vs he knows something all of us other folks don't know. This cat right here says he ain't skeeeered to set the tone and it's just Monday!!! 

LOL figured I would put my two cents in...trust me...I can eat crow..and will take it...but, LL better find a way to stop the edge or this will be dirty. Watched the Alto game and alto is crazy for trying to run right at them. Rivercrest plays smart disciplined football. Not saying LL doesnt at all lol just stating Rivercrest can get to the edge and if they do they are gone...more updates to come tomorrow lol 

4 hours ago, 1Rebelblue said:

Rivercrest runs for over 300 yards a game, plus the passing attack. What constitutes smash mouth football? Maybe 3 yards and a cloud of dust. LL doesn't play that. Rivercrest only gives up 10 point a game. What constitutes smash mouth football? Maybe 10 shutouts. Know one understands RC until they see us in person. We just glad to be here.

LOL..  well hot dam , maybe its your year. That 300 Plus yards is impressive. The question is can you do it against a quality defense? Lovelady has played Joaquin, Alto, Centerville, and Groveton this season.  Their kids are seasoned, and gonna be very scrappy..

I will say this! it is honestly nice to have a new school in the mix of all the trash talk. It had gotten sorta quiet around here with all of the same schools arguing year after year.  

1 hour ago, sportsfantx said:

LOL figured I would put my two cents in...trust me...I can eat crow..and will take it...but, LL better find a way to stop the edge or this will be dirty. Watched the Alto game and alto is crazy for trying to run right at them. Rivercrest plays smart disciplined football. Not saying LL doesnt at all lol just stating Rivercrest can get to the edge and if they do they are gone...more updates to come tomorrow lol 

#77 and #18 will have a lot to say about where the "edge" is. And if they aren't making all the tackles, they will be eating up blockers so #50 can finish #6 off. And somewhere on here I saw someone say the RC QB was one of the best in the state. What state were the talking about, Delaware? I'm not saying the kid isn't good because he is. But he better not be lobbing the ball around against us like he was against Linden-Kildare and Wolfe City. He'll get them feelings hurt watching INT's go the other way!!!

59 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

On literally every single one of your posts before this one..

You have totally misread what I've wrote, yes I've taken up for my boys. But have never once thought we were the top dogs. But yes I think we are pretty good. Time will tell.

1 minute ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

#77 and #18 will have a lot to say about where the "edge" is. And if they aren't making all the tackles, they will be eating up blockers so #50 can finish #6 off. And somewhere on here I saw someone say the RC QB was one of the best in the state. What state were the talking about, Delaware? I'm not saying the kid isn't good because he is. But he better not be lobbing the ball around against us like he was against Linden-Kildare and Wolfe City. He'll get them feelings hurt watching INT's go the other way!!!

I said it and I'll stick with it. After watching film, I feel much better. No feelings gonna get hurt here. 

21 minutes ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

Thinking #12 might have something to say about that!

1 hour ago, 1Rebelblue said:

I said it and I'll stick with it. After watching film, I feel much better. No feelings gonna get hurt here. 

I know what you mean about the film. I finally had a chance to watch a couple of games today and I feel much better as well. 11-0 is scary. While RC is definitely solid, very beatable from what I see. Need to sit down and watch it more in depth, then I'll let ya know how we are gonna get it done. :-)

5 minutes ago, LLIONPRIDE said:

I know what you mean about the film. I finally had a chance to watch a couple of games today and I feel much better as well. 11-0 is scary. While RC is definitely solid, very beatable from what I see. Need to sit down and watch it more in depth, then I'll let ya know how we are gonna get it done. :-)

At this stage we are all beatable. That why Texas football is so great. All I know is if you beat us, you've beat a really good team, and if we win, we will have beaten a really good team. 

• Like 1