RD2 Big Sandy vs Centerville

ScoutingReport

On 11/19/2017 at 2:34 PM, Alto44 said:

Big Sandy played a totally different Alto team than Lovelady played. We had Townsend at q.b and he threw for over 250 yards and rushed for almost 200 yards, against Lovelady he had 3 carries and 3 receptions and they were all short screens or comebacks, don’t ask me why just look what happens in Alto later in the school year. I think Lovelady is a good team, but it was clear to me at the time we played Big Sandy if they have gotten better thru the year they are the team to beat in our bracket. If you beat them you are going to the quarter finals to play San Augustine. S. A. Is beatable, contain Murr from running and tackle well on the running back and you can beat them.

No one has done it yet...we just ran on Alto because you couldnt stop it...Murr didnt run last week but chunked it down the field!  Gonna have to pick your poison with him!

12 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

No one has done it yet...we just ran on Alto because you couldnt stop it...Murr didnt run last week but chunked it down the field!  Gonna have to pick your poison with him!

Yeah I can see yaw making it to the semifinals, but I wouldn’t book your rooms in Arlington just yet. But if the S.A. Coaches know half as much football as you, he’ll yaw might win the Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, Alto44 said:

Yeah I can see yaw making it to the semifinals, but I wouldn’t book your rooms in Arlington just yet. But if the S.A. Coaches know half as much football as you, he’ll yaw might win the Super Bowl.

We just gotta keep playing good ball...im not booking nothing til we earn it!  How has basketball practice been?  Coaches still undecided who will start?  I bet they put Thacker at PG...

19 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

We just gotta keep playing good ball...im not booking nothing til we earn it!  How has basketball practice been?  Coaches still undecided who will start?  I bet they put Thacker at PG...

They are loving Basketball ball practice, and they just might play Thacker at PG. As far as who starts, who cares it’s basketball. The only good thing is we get to look forward to next season and a new beginning. We should be better in track, and pretty damn good at ⚾️, I hope 🤞 if we don’t figure out a way to put our good players on the bench.

13 hours ago, Greezychef said:

Townsend will be the KD to his Westbrook.  

Ha ha you guys need to take your comedy act on the road. We have to get a new preseason schedule together, you are all welcome to contact us for games for the next two years. Oh sorry, the last time we needed a game Tenaha was still hiding in the back corner from the previous two spankings we gave them. We don’t hide or run from anyone, hell thats the only way we can get games. I know you guys are good this year, so not sure why you guys were scared to schedule us? Get all your laughs and comedy in on the 🐝, cause we all know Alto doesn’t stay down long. This is the first losing season in around 30 to 35 years, so just keep that in mind. 

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

Last time I checked this was a B.S. Centerville thread.  Irrelevant interlopers should sit down and be quiet.  

Yeah your right, but last I checked you started this so maybe you are the irrelevant one. We played Big Sandy and we are in their division, and I put positive things on here about Big Sandy. So you sit down and 🤐. Big Sandy 30 Centerville 27

Well, with the tragedy that happened down in Centerville this week, this game is really nothing compared to that. Our thoughts and prayers continue for Centerville from Big Sandy.

I hope this is a great game and that both teams come out injury-free. 

With that being said.... LET'S GO WILDCATS!!!

Prayers for Centerville and their loss this week. On to the game. No work before a game makes for a horribly long day. See Rivercrest coaches made the trip... long way back to the sulphur river bottom. Bout 20 minutes and we'll well see if the big sandy defense can hold up think the offense will score just not sure if we can stop them. Prayers for no injuries good luck next week to whoever wins