Gunter and Newton on a collision course ....

KirtFalcon

Gunter and Newton on a collision course ...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. You know it's coming, who ya' got?

On December 14, 2017 at 10:54 PM, jett2010 said:

I agree, alot of folks haven't seen them play thats y they think newtons size and athleticism will disrupt gunter but it want gunters coaches are good about adjusting to their matchup and I don't see this one being any different if they knock off undefeated canadian of course....

Good post Jett. I agree. Gunter is a totally different animal. Not the biggest or fastest but big and fast enough. They are sounder than most and hit as hard as anyone. They are very well coached and play great technique. The best thing is watching the frustration mount by these teams with the "superior athleticism " when they can't seem to get their game going like usual when playing gunter. 

Lol. Jmo. Tpw 

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

You can say the same about Gunter. Gunter hasn’t played a team near as good as Newton either. 

Just my opinion.  I hope Newton wins but I’ve seen both teams and I believe Gunter will come out on top in a close one.   Newton struggled early on with Bolin and its gonna be that way the whole game against Gunter.  Much respect for both of these teams.  Good luck and safe travels. 

3 hours ago, wingtveer said:

Good post Jett. I agree. Gunter is a totally different animal. Not the biggest or fastest but big and fast enough. They are sounder than most and hit as hard as anyone. They are very well coached and play great technique. The best thing is watching the frustration mount by these teams with the "superior athleticism " when they can't seem to get their game going like usual when playing gunter. 

Lol. Jmo. Tpw 

Ppl say everyone is riding gunters jock and all this other BS but the doubters will soon believe and crow is extra raw in the SC.... Ive watched gunter twice this year and both times executed perfect, Ive watched newton once this year and they were really good as well especially on D, offense was so so.... Newton has not seen a team like gunter this year and thats a fact, gunter just beat a undefeated canadian team who had similar numbers as newton on defense and offense, and it didnt slow gunter down any..... Thats y I picked them to win it all a few weeks ago when I watched them hamdle daingerfields athleticism and speed, they swarm to the ball every play 4 or 5 hats will hit you every play..... Canadian can sling the ball is why I think they put up 20 something points on gunter, if newton can't sling the ball as well as Canadian newton might not score till second stream is in.... Just my opinion like it or not who cares good luck both squads

4 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

Ppl say everyone is riding gunters jock and all this other BS but the doubters will soon believe and crow is extra raw in the SC.... Ive watched gunter twice this year and both times executed perfect, Ive watched newton once this year and they were really good as well especially on D, offense was so so.... Newton has not seen a team like gunter this year and thats a fact, gunter just beat a undefeated canadian team who had similar numbers as newton on defense and offense, and it didnt slow gunter down any..... Thats y I picked them to win it all a few weeks ago when I watched them hamdle daingerfields athleticism and speed, they swarm to the ball every play 4 or 5 hats will hit you every play..... Canadian can sling the ball is why I think they put up 20 something points on gunter, if newton can't sling the ball as well as Canadian newton might not score till second stream is in.... Just my opinion like it or not who cares good luck both squads

I was respecting everything you said until you stated “Newton may not score until second string is in”. Come on, man. Lol... Dangerfield is not good and and not near as athletic as Newton is. Gunter may win; who knows? But, Newton will score several times. If Gunter loses, then you will have so much crow to eat. You have a hard on for them like no other! Gunter is good and can win, but you go way overboard. Haha. Newton is a completely different animal than Dangerfield and Canadian. Gunter is a different animal than what Newton has been playing. You are a character, bud.

56 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

That's funny stuff right there ... I don't care who you are ... :woot:

1 hour ago, jett2010 said:

till second stream is in. Are we fishing  or playing football. lol lol