Newton vs Rice @ Crockett Fri

rykerx144

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Rice stops Newton five game shutout streak,...........but Eagles still win

They got some voodoo stuff going on right now. Lolol. Arp broke two 60+ yard runs both stopped inside the 5. And still yielded no points lol. 

3 hours ago, rykerx144 said:

Whats your thoughts?

Not trying to get off topic, but what up with Kirbyville? Though they never won state, they still had a hell of run between '07 and '10. Seem like ever since coach Alvarez left, the Wildcats haven't been the same. Just wondering. Anyhow.

19 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

How's yalls path look in reg 3? See any tough out?

WR is really the only team I believe that might put up any resistance, but they really don't have the offense to put up enough points to make it a game ... my opinion

8 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

That basically sums up the game in one pic. 

Nah.....not really....Big D didn't even come at y'all offensively really...wish he would have but it would have only prevented a shutout not the blowout. Think he had 4 carries for like 90 yards? or close to it. I was really hoping to see him line up in the shot gun this year and play qb. Dude can throw a 70 yard football!!...But those small town politics thought they had to stick their damn nose into the program and basically throw an entire season away to make one person "that Guy" when he had no business in that position...Arp will be very lucky if our AD don't end up walking before its over..

13 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Nah.....not really....Big D didn't even come at y'all offensively really...wish he would have but it would have only prevented a shutout not the blowout. Think he had 4 carries for like 90 yards? or close to it. I was really hoping to see him line up in the shot gun this year and play qb. Dude can throw a 70 yard football!!...But those small town politics thought they had to stick their damn nose into the program and basically throw an entire season away to make one person "that Guy" when he had no business in that position...Arp will be very lucky if our AD don't end up walking before its over..

70 yards , fire the whole staff if that’s true.