Newton vs Rice @ Crockett Fri

rykerx144

18 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Because all them Newton Boys know West rusk is going to send them home broken hearted just like D9 always does!

JJ you dreaming or on that crack pipe again.. Newton ownes this region this year and next.. 2018.. Will see you at AT&T..

On 11/19/2017 at 11:20 AM, Tiger1995 said:

Nah.....not really....Big D didn't even come at y'all offensively really...wish he would have but it would have only prevented a shutout not the blowout. Think he had 4 carries for like 90 yards? or close to it. I was really hoping to see him line up in the shot gun this year and play qb. Dude can throw a 70 yard football!!...But those small town politics thought they had to stick their damn nose into the program and basically throw an entire season away to make one person "that Guy" when he had no business in that position...Arp will be very lucky if our AD don't end up walking before its over..

Image result for he right you know meme

2 hours ago, CACTUS1 said:

JJ you dreaming or on that crack pipe again.. Newton ownes this region this year and next.. 2018.. Will see you at AT&T..

Broken record that keeps falling short. Starting to think y’all Taking notes from the Arp Tigers 

9 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Broken record that keeps falling short. Starting to think y’all Taking notes from the Arp Tigers 

Gum on JJ.. get on this Purple Train.. You know it's gonna arrive  at AT&T and head back as a Champion.  You know.... tell me you know.... I know u know bro.. 

52 minutes ago, CACTUS1 said:

Gum on JJ.. get on this Purple Train.. You know it's gonna arrive  at AT&T and head back as a Champion.  You know.... tell me you know.... I know u know bro.. 

😂 oh I’m on the train. 100. Just not sold Yet they’ll get past West Rusk. Just saying this years Raiders Team might be the best team they’ve ever fielded and may ever field. I don’t think anyone has seen what they are really capable of. Defensively they are probably better than Arp was last year and way better offensively. That’s why I think of all the teams y’all face if there’s one team in D2 that can beat Newton.....it’s West Rusk. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

😂 oh I’m on the train. 100. Just not sold Yet they’ll get past West Rusk. Just saying this years Raiders Team might be the best team they’ve ever fielded and may ever field. I don’t think anyone has seen what they are really capable of. Defensively they are probably better than Arp was last year and way better offensively. That’s why I think of all the teams y’all face if there’s one team in D2 that can beat Newton.....it’s West Rusk. 

you might be right. I know Newton has been known to take teams lightly and if they do,it will probably end like last year. And if they are ready and they have one of them off nights it should be over for us. We know you have to be good and lucky to win it all. One bad night and its is all over. JMO

24 minutes ago, jimmyw said:

you might be right. I know Newton has been known to take teams lightly and if they do,it will probably end like last year. And if they are ready and they have one of them off nights it should be over for us. We know you have to be good and lucky to win it all. One bad night and its is all over. JMO

Take lightly one year yes.... but 3 out of 4 😂😂😂😂😂 nah just getting whooped against the real top dogs! 

On 11/21/2017 at 5:13 PM, Tiger1995 said:

I was more impressed with their offense more than their defense to be honest..

I will say this again yes we only scored 7 on them but we moved the ball and i mean moved it good at times with a young O LINE.. But just couldn't finish when it counted. . That is a problem newton will not have

• Like 1

:lifting:

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I was more impressed with their offense more than their defense to be honest..

I will say this again yes we only scored 7 on them but we moved the ball and i mean moved it good at times with a young O LINE.. But just couldn't finish when it counted. . That is a problem newton will not have

CCO9 Come get on this Purple Train. JJ fooling around and gonna miss the ride trying get my Eagles knocked off. Not gonna happen. . :-)