Caddo Mills vs Gilmer

micotrav

Caddo Mills Foxes vs Gilmer Buckeyes  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Caddo Mills Foxes
    • Gimer Buckeyes

9 hours ago, RedRed said:

No lol, I'm just jacking around also. This week is dragging and emotions tend to flare up lol. 

This is that week of depression for me. Knowing how long it will be before I see my team on the field again haha. Good football is coming though! Just won't be as full of emotions as seeing Atlanta play. 

You are right about that Mabank game 36gut, absolutely miserable.  Some foolish couple had a very young baby out in that weather. I talking almost newborn age.  They sat right in front of us and all I could think about was how stupid they had to be to bring that baby out in that sleet and wind.

4 hours ago, Tatorhead said:

Hard to get excited since Traylor left, under Turner the program has regressed every year and pretty soon will be just another average team.

You really just wrote this?  We have gone to the semi-finals 2 years in a row under Coach Turner.  Most teams DREAM about getting that far.  I get so irritated at our spoiled fans who are so critical.  I remember a long stretch in the 90’s we didn’t make the playoffs at all.  Support your team!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tatorhead said:

Hard to get excited since Traylor left, under Turner the program has regressed every year and pretty soon will be just another average team.

You really just said that???? We’ve gone to the semi-finals 2 years in a row under Coach Turner.  Most teams DREAM about going that far.  I get so irritated at spoiled and critical fans.  Support your team!!!!