micotrav

Caddo Mills vs Gilmer

Caddo Mills Foxes vs Gilmer Buckeyes  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Caddo Mills Foxes
    • Gimer Buckeyes

9 hours ago, RedRed said:

No lol, I'm just jacking around also. This week is dragging and emotions tend to flare up lol. 

This is that week of depression for me. Knowing how long it will be before I see my team on the field again haha. Good football is coming though! Just won't be as full of emotions as seeing Atlanta play. 

Did Dallas start to swallow Caddo Mills up? I remember if you blinked you’d miss it on interstate. Look at Royse City. Not long ago they had two crappy truck stops and Soulmans BBQ. Now all that good black land is covered with houses. Seems surreal to me. 

Buckeye fans are unusually quiet this year during the playoff season. Ya'll still have a chance to go deep in playoffs.

8 minutes ago, dean1345 said:

Buckeye fans are unusually quiet this year during the playoff season. Ya'll still have a chance to go deep in playoffs.

Yeap. Could be like Carthage last year - survive and advance to a ship. 

Hard to get excited since Traylor left, under Turner the program has regressed every year and pretty soon will be just another average team.

This is a potential trap game, much like the Mabank game in 2007.

At least the weather is good. Mabank game at SFA was the most miserable I've ever been at a football game.

You are right about that Mabank game 36gut, absolutely miserable.  Some foolish couple had a very young baby out in that weather. I talking almost newborn age.  They sat right in front of us and all I could think about was how stupid they had to be to bring that baby out in that sleet and wind.

4 hours ago, Tatorhead said:

Hard to get excited since Traylor left, under Turner the program has regressed every year and pretty soon will be just another average team.

You really just wrote this?  We have gone to the semi-finals 2 years in a row under Coach Turner.  Most teams DREAM about getting that far.  I get so irritated at our spoiled fans who are so critical.  I remember a long stretch in the 90’s we didn’t make the playoffs at all.  Support your team!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tatorhead said:

You really just said that???? We’ve gone to the semi-finals 2 years in a row under Coach Turner.  Most teams DREAM about going that far.  I get so irritated at spoiled and critical fans.  Support your team!!!!

First quarter score;

Gilmer 21

Caddo Mills -0-

3:44 until halftime;

Gilmer 42

Caddo Mills -0-

49-0 Gilmer Halftime

Halftime score;

Gilmer 49

Caddo Mills -0-

Fourth quarter score;

Gilmer 63

Caddo Mills -0-

Final score;

Gilmer 63

Caddo Mills 14

Not much to say about this game. Caddo Mills was just overwhelmed. Big talent disparity. But I imagine that was the last easy game for Gilmer. Melissa next week, and I don’t expect a repeat of the last 4 years.