Who will win 4A DI?

Eagleborn

Carthage, Argyle, Heritage, Vega.  I was not impressed with Kennadale at all.  Kaufman has a strong team.  Can Heritage win the whole thing?  I know Carthage is good but it's hard to stay on top when you get everybody's best game every week.  I think the championship game will be a good one to see.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Son't let him kid you,DN2015... He secretly wishes he Was a Carthage Bulldawg...

The hate is not too severe.  He has us at #2 with a flip to #1 if the LV injuries are significant.  So if Carthage wins against LV he will have no choice in the title game but to root for the Dawgs!  Miscalculation on his part.  No going back now!

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

The hate is not too severe.  He has us at #2 with a flip to #1 if the LV injuries are significant.  So if Carthage wins against LV he will have no choice in the title game but to root for the Dawgs!  Miscalculation on his part.  No going back now!

NOPE!🤣

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Got my tickets to the game at the Carthage/ Waco LaVega game at the Star this Friday.....Show of hands..... Who's goin'? 😜

Probably better to ask who is not going!  Got my tickets purchased and hotel booked about 10:15am this morning.  Going to try to leave out about lunch Fro to beat the traffic.  Anyone not up near The Ford Center by 5:00pm will be in for some traffic delays.  Plan ahead!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Probably better to ask who is not going!  Got my tickets purchased and hotel booked about 10:15am this morning.  Going to try to leave out about lunch Fro to beat the traffic.  Anyone not up near The Ford Center by 5:00pm will be in for some traffic delays.  Plan ahead!

If you can’t get to Dallas by 3:30 ——Take Hwy 69 from Lindale to Greenville and then to McKinney to Frisco. About 20 miles farther, but you are missing the Dallas traffic that way, and could save 20-30 minutes or more. 

• Like 1

Another FYI for those traveling I-20 to get to the game Fri.  This may or may not be an issue.

ATTENTION: 

Per Lindale Emergency Services, On Sunday December 10, Interstate 20 will be closed both directions near Hideaway while the FM 849 bridge is torn down. It will be closed for SEVERAL DAYS, possibly through Wednesday December 13. 

Traffic is anticipated to back up possibly 10+ miles in both directions. Use alternate routes. 

Again: BOTH EASTBOUND AND WESTBOUND LANES OF INTERSTATE 20 WILL BE CLOSED AT FM 849 FOR SEVERAL DAYS.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

From what I've learned of Carthage being on this Forum, if you plan on beating them you better get a big lead by halftime, because Coach Surratt is the Master of halftime adjustments.  Anyone disagree with that?

Gilmer had a big lead in the first half and got blown out......