SDC Playoffs

Stoney

Playoffs are in two weeks. For those who don't make the playoffs, don't forget there is a consolation bracket between the 7-10 ranked teams. There will be a bye Week 14 and then Week 15 & 16 will be the consolation bracket. Ask Kirt and Hardin about those. They are pretty familiar from last year. 😎 Good luck folks.

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the standings and I didn't realize how big a weekend this was. 4 teams are guaranteed spots. Banditos, Stone Cold Stunners, Tacos, Texans are in with 7+ wins. That gives 5 teams a shot at those  final 2 spots. It's gonna be fun to see who gets in.

37 minutes ago, stoneykelly said:

Looking at the standings and I didn't realize how big a weekend this was. 4 teams are guaranteed spots. Banditos, Stone Cold Stunners, Tacos, Texans are in with 7+ wins. That gives 5 teams a shot at those  final 2 spots. It's gonna be fun to see who gets in.

It's going to be fun. One of those 5 teams have an automatic win so that's a plus but it's win or go home this week.

I thought the Philadelphia defense would give Russell Wilson problems and he would throw a couple of pick 6s, maybe fumble a couple of times.  Their defense looked like a pack of worn out toothless hound dogs chasing a jackrabbit high on loco week .... :woot: