SDC Playoffs

Stoney

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

Lol, by 1 1/2 points 

You should have seen me jumping around my tv room trying to help the Philly defense pressure Russell Wilson into throwing an interception or fumble .... :woot:I was as exhausted as they were trying to hem him into a corner somewhere!  ... :woot:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

You should have seen me jumping around my tv room trying to help the Philly defense pressure Russell Wilson into throwing an interception or fumble .... :woot:I was as exhausted as they were trying to hem him into a corner somewhere!  ... :woot:

After I went ahead I was begging Philly to run out the clock. I couldn't risk Russell taking a knee. Lol

1 hour ago, stoneykelly said:

Golfingnut did it folks!!! 3 game win streak knocks Kirt out of the playoffs and gives her the #5 seed. If I was Hardin I'd be scared.

And my top point man is suspended this week. Such undisciplined players I have this year. smh

• LOL! 1

I'm sure it will be a conspiracy on how I somehow drew no show Lion for the consolation bracket.  I had nothing to do with it.  That means I have two byes in a row for the Consolation tournament.  It seems to me that somehow the losers of this weeks Championship tournament could be placed in the Consolation tournament with 4 weeks left to play.  Otherwise I'm either going to finish 7th or 8th.  I wish my team had played all year like they did this weekend, because I probably would have made the Championship tournament if they had.  Oh, well until next year.