3A D2 Round 2 Holliday vs Edgewood

Pax

My team is playing tomorrow night, so I chose to go to this game. I want to say that I was amazed at the Edgewood kids. They showed up and played with a ton of heart, and like near pulled off a big upset. And Holliday showed up with that same scrappy style that I have seen them play with for many years. This was a fun game to watch. Good game Edgewood. Congrats to Holliday.

On 11/23/2017 at 8:43 PM, westtexas said:

Lol. Bud, I don't take it serious at all. Just was surprised to see someone predicting Holliday to hang 49 on Edgewood. I was more curious than anything. You bring up some interesting points.

It is going to get fun tomorrow!

The only thing I got right was the winner.  Id call it a bad pick on my part.  I predicted 49-21, and it ended up 23-20.  I was mostly wrong on all my picks this week.

Sounds like from reading the thread this was a great game to watch. I predicted a shootout. And that was off target. However, I had a feeling this game would be closer than most people suspected. Ewood almost pulled out the upset. Good season for them. And good luck to Holliday against Gunter.