Happy Thanksgiving yall

MrBuddyGarrity

Here's all the folks on SDC have a Safe, Happy, & Joyous Thanksgiving!

It ain't just a day to eat til you bust; It is a day Give Thanks for Health, Friends, & Blessings received... 

This old world is only as good as each of US Make it, so learn to Live, Learn & Forgive others  for their shortcomings; It's not worth the effort required to dwell on the past; Yes, I Know I should practice what I preach more... I'm a Work in Progress! Pray for me!👌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all you folks here on Smoaky.  Thanks for accepting me into your family, me being down here in the swamp.  And in the event old Reb OD's on turkey and that rich, brown gravy, know I passed on with a smile on my face. :) 

Happy Thanksgiving to all you slaps!!!! Got alot to be thankful for. Not hungry, liberal, or encarcerated. Looked at the local paper and I wasn't in the obit or the arrest column this week! Not even listed in the divorces or the missing persons.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

Everyone be safe, I am thankful for the United States of America and freedom to play and watch football and say anything we want on these boards.  Sometimes we take that for granted.  When it comes down to it  we are all on the same team.

I really like your post.