Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

42 minutes ago, Back2swag said:

Ok , West Rusk got 2 players that will not be able to play Friday because of grades , so they trying to play thursday to keep them eligible. Hmmm wonder who the players in question are . 

I’m Guessing they aren’t use to making it this far, so Coaches didn’t watch grades and didn’t make sure their kids were keeping up ??? 

59 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

It won’t make a difference whether the two kids are playing or not. This game won’t be within 3 touchdowns either way. 

That’s probably true, Newton will show out especially against any District 9 team .. overrated district 

I have a question. I may not know everything on football but I know enough about it to know that it’s a privilege sport and you have to keep up your grades to play. If you can’t keep up your grades, then why is there even any question about whether you’d get to play. In my opinion, I think if you can’t keep up your grades then why should whether you get to play be determined by a coin flip. I think it’s kind of stupid. 

• Like 2

But reallly Newton has 3 maybe 4 D1 recruits, and they are Juniors & Sophomores  . 2 seniors probably could but they don’t have the junior year Stats . If Newton Shows up Ready, then Newton will win Big 54-13 , if Newton  does not show up 35-21 type Game. I think WR keeps it close early and Newton eventually overpowers WR before half . 

3 minutes ago, 5thdown said:

district 9 is about to donky punch the figs once again!!! 

WR won't beat Newton but our district is definitely not overrated...Newton is and has been the only one dominate team in their district for yrs...how many district titles has Newton won in a row?

1 minute ago, TJ89 said:

WR won't beat Newton but our district is definitely not overrated...Newton is and has been the only one dominate team in their district for yrs.

dont get to close! you might get donkey punched to.............the figs would make a hell of a 2a-d2 state champ