Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

That is false. The two coaches flipped for a Thursday or Friday game. Newton won that flip. Then, they agreed on Tatum. 

There was 2 flips. . One for day of game to be played. WR wanted Thursday Newton wanted Fri. Newton won the flip for Fri. Then location couldn't be agreed on so a flip was done for that. WR won that flip and said Tatum. So looks like its gonna be a backyard beatdown. At least WR won't have far to drive home with all them tears in their eyes..:basketball: 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, CACTUS1 said:

There was 2 flips. . One for day of game to be played. WR wanted Thursday Newton wanted Fri. Newton won the flip for Fri. Then location couldn't be agreed on so a flip was done for that. WR won that flip and said Tatum. So looks like its gonna be a backyard beatdown. At least WR won't have far to drive home with all them tears in their eyes..:basketball: 

One part you got right. The flipping of the coins but these rest is wrong. We will be home celebrating while you guys are driving dodging deer and hogs with tears in your eyes. Lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, touchdownlsu said:

One part you got right. The flipping of the coins but these rest is wrong. We will be home celebrating while you guys are driving dodging deer and hogs with tears in your eyes. Lol

If Newton doesn't have the big head and plays regular football , Newton will have tears of joy  over their win friday night. Going to be a good one. JMO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, touchdownlsu said:

What you saw was 2 backups in and another that had shifted to FS. If that’s what your gauging it on, you’re very uninformed..

I watched several....just an opinion, doesn't matter what I think....or what any of us think anymore when the clock hits 7:30 

No way it'll sell out.....if Henderson/Kilgore wasn't so close there would be a bunch more attend this one. And Gilmer/Melissa and PG/Celina will draw a bunch from this area as well. I'd be shocked if it even CE close honestly. Pluss.....we got plenty of standing room only around the fences.

2 hours ago, mavfanpanamacity said:

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a link to listen to this game online?

I don’t know it off hand but I’m sure both teams will have a link. 

Newton will do it through setxsports site and WR through station in Henderson. 

On 11/24/2017 at 10:22 PM, Back2swag said:

But reallly Newton has 3 maybe 4 D1 recruits, and they are Juniors & Sophomores  . 2 seniors probably could but they don’t have the junior year Stats . If Newton Shows up Ready, then Newton will win Big 54-13 , if Newton  does not show up 35-21 type Game. I think WR keeps it close early and Newton eventually overpowers WR before half . 

Well Newton won't use their JV this time. They're going hard