Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I’m not sure I can handle the common folk man. 

Haha yeah everyone always thinks ppl from WO are snoody. I’m kinda the outcast and always have been if you’ve caught on over the years me getting into it with people from WO. 

3 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol idk if y’all could handle me sitting in between you two. We’d prolly have to have a ref come up there to try to keep things civil. 

Rivalries never die but we sat with Dylan Gale's pops and got along fine with him before.

2 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol idk if y’all could handle me sitting in between you two. We’d prolly have to have a ref come up there to try to keep things civil. 

Good. Go sit on the visitor side so you know that feeling when a visiting team wins. 

Y’all do know ole Frazier and Lacy have ties to WO? They actually coached a lot of WO players in lil league fball. There should be a good amount of WO faithful in attendance. Hopefully it won’t get too rowdy I’d hate for the Tatum WO match to happen a year early lol

Just now, Racer55 said:

Y’all do know ole Frazier and Lacy have ties to WO? They actually coached a lot of WO players in lil league fball. There should be a good amount of WO faithful in attendance. Hopefully it won’t get too rowdy I’d hate for the Tatum WO match to happen a year early lol

Lol....I'd imagine we could all behave ourselves. Don't have any WO stickers on your vehicles though. I ain't outside of rubbing grease on the inside of yalls door handles.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Good chance we all might be playing each other with West Rusk moving up to D1. I dont see the cutoff numbers going over 333.