Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Congratulations Newton. We went toe to toe with y’all the entire game even though y’all had way more depth than us on both sides of the ball. West Rusk has absolutely nothing to hang their heads about we had an awesome season!! Didn’t I say we would be the best team Newton has played all year INCLUDING those 4a teams?? Yes I did and I was right!! 

Newton can hang up winning a State Championship though they are to undisciplined and will run into a team that is better coached with just as much talent and get beat! (Gunter!) 

Waskom!!!

Congratulations Newton. We went toe to toe with y’all the entire game even though y’all had way more depth than us on both sides of the ball. West Rusk has absolutely nothing to hang their heads about we had an awesome season!! Didn’t I say we would be the best team Newton has played all year INCLUDING those 4a teams?? Yes I did and I was right!! 

Newton can hang up winning a State Championship though they are to undisciplined and will run into a team that is better coached with just as much talent and get beat! (Gunter!) 

Lol @ Nick! Newton played very conservative, had a lot of huge penalties and played very ugly! You guys were a great team, but Newton is a good 4 to 5 touchdowns better. They normally play very clean football. They’ll be just fine! Have fun watching them play Gunter! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Lol @ Nick! Newton played very conservative, had a lot of huge penalties and played very ugly! You guys were a great team, but Newton is a good 4 to 5 touchdowns better. They normally play very clean football. They’ll be just fine! Have fun watching them play Gunter! 

2 TDs in the 1st.....1-TD in the entire second half.....Sorry but your simply wrong. Newton punted twice the amount of punts they punted all year!!!

No y’all were not 4 to 5 touchdowns better. If y’all were then y’all would have beat us by more than 14 points. Gunter gonna put it on y’all if you make it that far! I’ve seen both of y’all play and they are way better coached and way more disciplined and have just as much talent! If y’all make it that far you will see what I’m talking about! Good luck! 

Lol. You saw all the penalties and huge plays and touchdowns called back. That’s the first game with several penalties like that. Very conservative game and played a good team. They will be just fine. You’re just salty. They will clean that up and play better. One bad game in a year isn’t too bad? Don’t be so mad. Have fun watching, bud!! 

Just now, BiggieSmalls said:

Lol. You saw all the penalties and huge plays and touchdowns called back. That’s the first game with several penalties like that. Very conservative game and played a good team. They will be just fine. You’re just salty. They will clean that up and play better. One bad game in a year isn’t too bad? Don’t be so mad. Have fun watching, bud!! 

called back because the illegal blocks made the huge plays happen

2 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

2 TDs in the 1st.....1-TD in the entire second half.....Sorry but your simply wrong. Newton punted twice the amount of punts they punted all year!!!

Also had two big punt returns and a pick six called back. Worst game of the year to a very good team. It’s fine. A win is a win. One more D9 team. 

Just now, BiggieSmalls said:

Also had two big punt returns and a pick six called back. Worst game of the year to a very good team. It’s fine. A win is a win. One more D9 team. 

called back because your illegal play made the play happen...