Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

BB55849B-DD07-46E4-9801-0F184F2839B1.jpeg

Wow... stats show a whooping but score doesn't . When you can win these type games the Eagles will be ok.. Not listening to Newton better do this and that or they will lose. Newton gets the job done.. Next !!!!

13 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

No, we didn’t advertise anything! All I heard all week was how good NEWTON was, and how Newton was going to beat us by 40 points, and 50 points. If anything, NEWTON isn’t as good as advertised as much as y’all talk them up all year! Nice try though rookie! 👌

No actually all that I've heard was that West Rusk was gonna beat newton, blah blah blah overhyped overhyped. Can't claim WR did super good when Newton got screwed over by the refs

4 minutes ago, Mrbossandrew said:

No actually all that I've heard was that West Rusk was gonna beat newton, blah blah blah overhyped overhyped. Can't claim WR did super good when Newton got screwed over by the refs

Yall won the game because you were the better team. Its not getting screwed by the refs when you actually commit the fouls. All penalties were legit, the only thing is there should have been more called against both teams. Its done let it go.

2 minutes ago, WRFAN said:

Yall won the game because you were the better team. Its not getting screwed by the refs when you actually commit the fouls. All penalties were legit, the only thing is there should have been more called against both teams. Its done let it go.

Did you watch the same game everyone else did? Officiating was a joke!

Just now, Mrbossandrew said:

Did you watch the same game everyone else did? Officiating was a joke!

I didnt say the officiating was great. The penalties that were called were legit. Just because it called back 3 tds for yall doesnt mean the block in the backs were not legit. There was 7 penalties Newton and 4 for West Rusk quit crying about the refs, you do relize yall won right. I'm done, good luck next week should be an easy win for yall.

2 minutes ago, WRFAN said:

I didnt say the officiating was great. The penalties that were called were legit. Just because it called back 3 tds for yall doesnt mean the block in the backs were not legit. There was 7 penalties Newton and 4 for West Rusk quit crying about the refs, you do relize yall won right. I'm done, good luck next week should be an easy win for yall.

Except they weren't legit. Someone tripping on their own feet isnt a block in the back

1 minute ago, Mrbossandrew said:

Except they weren't legit. Someone tripping on their own feet isnt a block in the back

Awesome, your right, keep on crying. YOUR TEAM WON SHUT UP!!!!

17 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

We are losing 9 seniors this year with 6 of those being starters... our running back and quarterback are both juniors. We will have 16 or 17 Seniors next year! We are gonna be good again! 

OK, stat leaders in LNJ had him as a senior

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

BB55849B-DD07-46E4-9801-0F184F2839B1.jpeg

Dad gum, I knew Newton out gained them by a lot but I didn't realize the stats were dominated that much by Newton. Sheesh....all the lucky breaks bounced WR's way. Stats like that you'd expect the scoreboard to look bad lmao

• Like 2