Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

5 minutes ago, WRFAN said:

I hear all these people saying they won't or can't beat Newton. I can guarantee you that there is not one Newton coach or kid that thinks that West Rusk doesn't pose a threat to their season. It will take a great effort from the raiders but it's not impossible as you all say. The raiders are pretty damn good or they wouldn't be here. Much respect for the Newton program. Now let's see how it plays out Friday night. I love Texas high school football. 

There aren't any bad teams left. WR is capable of winning for sure. 

Turnovers, Injuries and Penalties can end a season real quick. If Newton doesn't clean up the penalties, it could bite them in the ###. 

5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Thanks Biggie, very well said and very true! Good luck to y’all Friday Night, I have much respect for the Newton program! 

No problem, Nick. If we had two guys out, I’m sure we would already be giving excuses left and right. One thing I know, both sides are going to be packed!

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Ohhhhh, after a dose of reality, you want to go back to 3A ... LMAO

Yes cause this is 3a not 4a, we know Newton would never win a state title in 4a..they have a hard time trying to win one in 3a LMAO.

12 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Newton 42 

WR 14

I hope your wrong. I think it will be a lot closer and maybe a lower scoring game. Not gong to predict a score though.

This is a highly anticipated heavyweight match up with more than likely a state championship spot on the line. Im not giving a prediction or talking one or the other team up or down. Win or lose each team should be proud of what they have accomplished so far. Welcome to December football, congrats and good luck to both teams.

• Like 2