Newton vs West Rusk

NewtonNation

Who wins?   

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Thanks for not degrading the players nation, when it’s all said and done they are just kids and they will learn from this. I can promise you they are feeling down and out for letting their team down, no need for people to rub it in on here. With all that being said, the other players will have to step up and overcome adversity and play harder without them in there. 

Thanks again for being one of the only humble Newton fans on here man! 

Hold up Homie I’m humble as can be, Eagle fans y’all best remember Arp last year and Yoe in 2012! One game at a time! #keepitclassy We.Are.Newton 

16 minutes ago, JoeGreninger7 said:

Hold up Homie I’m humble as can be, Eagle fans y’all best remember Arp last year and Yoe in 2012! One game at a time! #keepitclassy We.Are.Newton 

And Franklin and Waskom and Waskom and one time at band camp😂 GO RAIDERS!!!! 

10 minutes ago, armchair said:

......and Boyd and Sealy and Dangerfield and Marlin and a whole lot of others over the last 3 decades........at least Arp has a claim to fame now. lol

Sealy kicked our a$$ in ‘95 that’s fasho! 82-6 is hard to shake off! Marlin had our number on about 5 occasions lol idk what to say bout Boyd! Daingerfield only paid us back we got them in ‘98 state game 21-0!! Lol 

6 hours ago, SWNewton said:

Looks like those two players aren’t gonna be able to play. :woot::clap::football::lol:

Amazing at how people are so wise, how you think a kid feels that  is in this situation, especially when you jake legged bwipes dont have a clue about what all has transpired to get to this point, can't blame Frazier for trying to play thursday so team would be at full strength, regardless will be a 3rd round playoff game in Tatum friday night.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coachlangley said:

Amazing at how people are so wise, how you think a kid feels that  is in this situation, especially when you jake legged bwipes dont have a clue about what all has transpired to get to this point, can't blame Frazier for trying to play thursday so team would be at full strength, regardless will be a 3rd round playoff game in Tatum friday night.

Much respect 

23 hours ago, Tiger1995 said:

Best defense in 3A vs the best offense in 4Ad1 down. Greatness in the making! Defense wins championships 

Lmao....damn JJ, ya killin me. Hell, even West Rusk or Newton fans, which ever one you're talking about, won't say they have the best offense from 4A D1 down. Sometimes I wonder what makes ole JJ's brain tick.