Celina vs Pleasant Grove

orangethunder1

I think this will be a great ballgame. Celina should prove to be a very formidable foe for Pleasant Grove's offense in this one. Both teams have good defenses, but not great. At this time of the year, the defenses have improved with all the games that the team has played. I don't think Celina will have a problem at all adjusting to PG's offense....in fact, it's really gonna be tough sledding for PG IMHO.

11 hours ago, Hawkguy888 said:

Revenge game for PG. WILL BE UGLY. 

48-17. PG

Nah.....got my money on PG but it ain't gonna be a 31 point game. It gets real now.....no more blow outs in the region. They gonna have to scrap to win this one.

1 hour ago, orangethunder1 said:

Celina has Figured it out they will beat Pleasant Grove next Friday

CELINA struggled to Beat Aubrey and barely won by 2 in the last regular season game. The Grove just put a dominant beat down on Aubrey to advance in the Playoffs. PG wants revenge. To bad Pingletons classless but is no longer the QB. Terrible kid!! Any way, PG is going to Dominate this game. Just ask Aubrey who will win! PG put up 48 points on Aubrey  by the 3rd qtr. It was 48-14 in the third and PG pulled the starters. PG is on another level!!! Celina is about to get beat down!

6 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

CELINA struggled to Beat Aubrey and barely won by 2 in the last regular season game. The Grove just put a dominant beat down on Aubrey to advance in the Playoffs. PG wants revenge. To bad Pingletons classless but is no longer the QB. Terrible kid!! Any way, PG is going to Dominate this game. Just ask Aubrey who will win! PG put up 48 points on Aubrey  by the 3rd qtr. It was 48-14 in the third and PG pulled the starters. PG is on another level!!! Celina is about to get beat down!

But, they did beat Jasper. I'm telling you, as someone that's seen PG and Jasper, I gave Jasper the biggest chance of upsetting y'all. They were good. They just let the wrong team get out ahead too early this week. 

That being said, I think PG wins this by a couple of scores. The difference maker, I believe, will be the fact that PG has a pretty lethal passing game to go with their good run game. Jasper could throw as well, but not as good as PG. I think that PG will make good use of this opportunity to throw against a suspect secondary, and spread/open up the field to let their run game take over. 

I will be attending this game! I can't wait!

7 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

You really gonna use that? They struggled to beat Aubrey? Right after y'all defended yalls performance against us, a 3-7 team that played y'all to a 14 point game and blamed it on a bad game? You think it's possible that Celina may have just had a "bad game" against Aubrey? Or is PG the only team capable of having bad games against bad teams but still be a juggernaut?

PG fans got their heads all swole up....ain't used to winning like this, trust me.....I know the feeling. But I can assure you...."beat down" and "blow out" leaves the conversations after round 2 in this region in the playoffs. I understand being this deep in the playoffs is a foreign concept for y'all but everybody left in the playoffs at this point is legit.....well at least in this region anyways. PG is a really good football team....but Celina is gonna give them all they want and then some. Bout to find out if that young QB is as matured as y'all think he is. Cuz he's gonna have to make some big plays in big situations every week moving forward.

8 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Also, I believe the PG defense as a whole is just better than Jasper's. A lot less forgiving. 

Front 7, yes...i agree. Secondary...not so much. However, dont think that will hurt them much this week.....Celina aint gonna test that secondary all that well. But theyll be able to run a little bit on them.....enough to make it interesting for sure.