Celina vs Pleasant Grove

orangethunder1

8 minutes ago, PGDad said:

I haven't seen any PG bashing. It's always good for someone with an outside view to help us with our weak points. Tatum did a good job in our matchup and took advantage of some sub-par plays, so I believe they can see some things others can't. We are too close to the team to have an unbiased opinion. I'm a homer fan and will always pick my Hawks, in the past some of my predictions may have been "ridiculous" but they all had valid points. This isn't a PG board, it's a high school football board. Heated discussion and smack talk can be fun but there comes a point where it's just silly. 

Yeah...

It's just weird to me...seems like my "scroll through Tatum" rule has changed...scroll through batboy.

Its batmaker02 PGDAD

4 minutes ago, PGHawkfan said:

Wish a Mod would issue a warning or something.  This junk is getting old.

Bottom line is we are all rooting for the Hawks tonight. I know how good PG is and I have no doubt Celina will find that out tonight! Safe travels and injury free game. Wish I could be there, but will definitely next week. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

PG/Celina should be one of the most competitive games in the area, along with Kilgore/Henderson. 

agreed ^^ Kilgore Hendo will go into over time in my prediction.. if they dont its gonna be close and i feel bad for the Refs. they gonna get a massive amount of heat from that game.

17 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

PG/Celina should be one of the most competitive games in the area, along with Kilgore/Henderson. 

Apparently Gilmer/Melissa is supposed to be good as well, barring their fans are correct.

Yea Kilgore/Hendo should be a good one. }

Newton/WR... ehhh

L-E/Kaufman should be good. 

10 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Apparently Gilmer/Melissa is supposed to be good as well, barring their fans are correct.

Yea Kilgore/Hendo should be a good one. }

Newton/WR... ehhh

L-E/Kaufman should be good. 

Newton/WR prolly gonna be the largest margin of victory I think. Newton is loaded. Gilmer game could be close. LE/Kaufman I forgot about. Still think PG/Celina will end up a knock down drag out. 

46 minutes ago, PGDad said:

I haven't seen any PG bashing. It's always good for someone with an outside view to help us with our weak points. Tatum did a good job in our matchup and took advantage of some sub-par plays, so I believe they can see some things others can't. We are too close to the team to have an unbiased opinion. I'm a homer fan and will always pick my Hawks, in the past some of my predictions may have been "ridiculous" but they all had valid points. This isn't a PG board, it's a high school football board. Heated discussion and smack talk can be fun but there comes a point where it's just silly. 

Yeah...

It's just weird to me...seems like my "scroll through Tatum" rule has changed...scroll through batboy.

I never thought I'd see the day I'd miss otherworldly comments. That day is here. 

• Like 1

Dear PG Fans, 

I have been a big supporter of your team all year and believe that your boys have the timing, talent and coaching to win it all this year. With that being said, I have a couple of requests I would ask of you.

1. DO NOT be like so many other team's fans on here that start winning and all the sudden there are @$$h0l3s everywhere running other teams or their fans down (GUNTER). Build your team up and talk them up all you want, but when you have to start tearing another team down to make yours look better or making personal insults against people that have been on this forum for years, you are not gaining respect for your team or yourself. Be a builder, not a destroyer. We are all on here because we love football and many of us have kids that are on the field, so be respectful.

2. Win with dignity and grace. When you beat Celina tonight, realize that your team has accomplished something special. Celina is a storied program that is a perennial powerhouse and should be given respect, even in defeat. They have earned it.

3. Have fun and enjoy this time. You are winning right now, so let it be fun. Hopefully you will be able to become a powerhouse program like Celina, Gilmer or WOS (barf) and keep winning for years to come. If that happens, you will appreciate the support of the fans that are reading your posts today. Will you have earned their respect and support for your team or will they hate you because you're a bunch of jackwagons?

I expect you to win tonight. I expect you to win next week and the week after that and also the next, your team is REALLY GOOD! But I ask of you, please don't make me not like your team because you don't respect the process of becoming a champion. Good Luck tonight! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Dear PG Fans, 

I have been a big supporter of your team all year and believe that your boys have the timing, talent and coaching to win it all this year. With that being said, I have a couple of requests I would ask of you.

1. DO NOT be like so many other team's fans on here that start winning and all the sudden there are @$$h0l3s everywhere running other teams or their fans down (GUNTER). Build your team up and talk them up all you want, but when you have to start tearing another team down to make yours look better or making personal insults against people that have been on this forum for years, you are not gaining respect for your team or yourself. Be a builder, not a destroyer. We are all on here because we love football and many of us have kids that are on the field, so be respectful.

2. Win with dignity and grace. When you beat Celina tonight, realize that your team has accomplished something special. Celina is a storied program that is a perennial powerhouse and should be given respect, even in defeat. They have earned it.

3. Have fun and enjoy this time. You are winning right now, so let it be fun. Hopefully you will be able to become a powerhouse program like Celina, Gilmer or WOS (barf) and keep winning for years to come. If that happens, you will appreciate the support of the fans that are reading your posts today. Will you have earned their respect and support for your team or will they hate you because you're a bunch of jackwagons?

I expect you to win tonight. I expect you to win next week and the week after that and also the next, your team is REALLY GOOD! But I ask of you, please don't make me not like your team because you don't respect the process of becoming a champion. Good Luck tonight! 

Well said!

11 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Dear PG Fans, 

Nice post

19 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Dear PG Fans, 

Get ready to be criticized by Batmaker. You're irrelevant, your team is bad, the players aren't good, and your stuck in the past/future. Just preparing you for what's coming. 

I'm with you 100% though. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, CF21 said:

Dear PG Fans, 

Nice post. 

PG rolls tonight...

The rematch with Gilmer next week should be epic.

Should play that one at Lobo.. I bet the crowd would rival the Gilmer/Gladewater game from few years ago...

The PG community has finally realized they have a good team this year and have all jumped back on the wagon

37 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Get ready to be criticized by Batmaker. You're irrelevant, your team is bad, the players aren't good, and your stuck in the past/future. Just preparing you for what's coming. 

I'm with you 100% though. 

Lol well in the present we still have a SC trophy hoping Hawks can make there way to one. Then almost every school in our area will have one besides a couple smaller schools of course! Cough cough QC lol. Hard to stop #BeastTexas teams

1 minute ago, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Lol well in the present we still have a SC trophy hoping Hawks can make there way to one. Then almost every school in our area will have one besides a couple smaller schools of course! Cough cough QC lol. Hard to stop #BeastTexas teams

That's a problem QC will probably always have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

You'd figure years of being a bottom tier team would have humbled them for when they rose to the top. Luckily.....99% of their fans seem to be a bit more humbled. I'll celebrate a win with the 99%....but take a loss and I'll be all over the 1% like a spider monkey all jacked up on mountain dew.

It's Friday.jpg

• LOL! 1