Celina vs Pleasant Grove

orangethunder1

50 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

PG rolls tonight...

The rematch with Gilmer next week should be epic.

Should play that one at Lobo.. I bet the crowd would rival the Gilmer/Gladewater game from few years ago...

The PG community has finally realized they have a good team this year and have all jumped back on the wagon

I sure hope neither of these teams look ahead like their fans do or it could be looking at the court next week instead of looking at what stadium we should play at next.

1 minute ago, NTXballgamer11 said:

I sure hope neither of these teams look ahead like their fans do or it could be looking at the court next week instead of looking at what stadium we should play at next.

I'm on the outside looking in...so it's okay for me to look to next week lol

9 minutes ago, Hawknation03 said:

Absolutely I loved it !! THANKS GILMER!! Every time he got smacked and sulled up was priceless!

I felt so bad for them the season before, when Pingleton broke his arm. I honestly thought they would have won if he had been in. Then for him to turn around and have a senior season like that... I didn't feel so bad anymore. 

5 minutes ago, orangethunder1 said:

Yes what he did was not cool but he is gone so Don’t judge the other kids by one person. Yes They would’ve won that state game if he doesn’t break his arm on the first drive

I thought so too. Don't let any WO-S fans read this. The back-up, no offense, just could not even get it close.