Celina vs Pleasant Grove

orangethunder1

I was actually surprised at the total domination by the hawks defense. Aside from a couple of plays, Celina could not move the ball at all. One good run to start off the second half and a very nice throw and catch for their second touchdown. 

This hawk defense ain’t no joke. They will keep them in every game from here on out. The difference in team speed between these two teams was apparent also. These PG backs are fast. Every one of them. They are also very physical runners. Celina will be seeing those jet sweeps and counter runs in their sleep for weeks to come. Good job Hawks. Go take state 

1 hour ago, Hawkguy888 said:

I was actually surprised at the total domination by the hawks defense. Aside from a couple of plays, Celina could not move the ball at all. One good run to start off the second half and a very nice throw and catch for their second touchdown. 

This hawk defense ain’t no joke. They will keep them in every game from here on out. The difference in team speed between these two teams was apparent also. These PG backs are fast. Every one of them. They are also very physical runners. Celina will be seeing those jet sweeps and counter runs in their sleep for weeks to come. Good job Hawks. Go take state 

+1 I did not expect the Grove to Dominate the way they did! 45 for Celina was the biggest reason PG WON by only 3 TDs. Celina was outmatched!

2 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

+1 I did not expect the Grove to Dominate the way they did! 45 for Celina was the biggest reason PG WON by only 3 TDs. Celina was outmatched!

Yea #45 was a hoss. He was a big game changer for them against Jasper as well.

11 hours ago, NTXballgamer11 said:

I can respect that. I know East TX football towns stick together like glue, I admire the heck outta that kind of stuff. Also good game tonight and kudos to the Gilmer faithful that stayed put till the clock read zeros even knowing it was a defeat and staying to be there for them boys and pick their spirits up after a tough loss.

I think it's #### when everyone leaves before the game is over especially the ones who stay when we know we are going to win but leave after a loss...those kids no matter what school put on a show and work their tails off all year..

• Like 1