Henderson vs Kilgore Friday @ 7pm in PineTree

WhoamI97539

Hendo vs Kilgore rd 2  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins rd 2

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

49 minutes ago, DTrump said:

You don't have to you started it first. Mods will take care of it ol' speedy doesn't even go to the games but he thinks he has to be the thread starter.

You know, he was probably one of those kids that tried to cut in the lunch line at school only to get knocked to the back.

O ok sorry lion70 you can't win for losing huh?.... Anyways hate to see a really good team go hm after this one.

Henderson has had bad luck in the past at lobo stadium.....hopefully somewhere else with enough room so the fans don't have to sit

in the endzone. I wish we could play somewhere like SFA with some capacity. This could go either way...both teams are have good momentum.I'm picking henderson

by 3 this round.

Well, can we stop the dive this time around? We do have a couple players back on the D Line that can make a difference.

We will see if we load up the box on the spread triple option. It's easy to chalk board where everyone is supposed to be but who knows.

We will have to play better than we did against Sealy tonight.

3 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Yeah I can't delete the one I started or don't know how to 

3 hours ago, DTrump said:

You don't have to you started it first. Mods will take care of it ol' speedy doesn't even go to the games but he thinks he has to be the thread starter.

You know, he was probably one of those kids that tried to cut in the lunch line at school only to get knocked to the back.

3 hours ago, sackem said:

But this one was started by Lion 70. You got to give him some slack, if he hadn't been floating on another thread he could have been first.

4 hours ago, DTrump said:

Already a thread.

Got'em merged

Will Hendo figure out & shut down the Magician's little shell game, 

or will the Ghost of the Shelby County beatdown resurface & set all those fumbles scattering here & there..... 

Which team has improved the most? Which team will crack under the pressure? 

Which Defense will prove to be Stronger? Hendo? Kilgore?

Which QB will rule the air? The Ground? The Line of Scrimmage? Trae Hall...? Buddy Jackson? 

BooooHaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa!           💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

DOOOOOOOOOMMMMM Awaits....