Henderson vs Kilgore Friday @ 7pm in PineTree

WhoamI97539

Hendo vs Kilgore rd 2  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins rd 2

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

9 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

I think this idea that Kilgore is a turnover machine has gotten a little out of hand. Yes, Center was a disaster.... but the game before (Hendo) we had 0, and the 3 games since we've had a total of 1.

Lol! Just trying to get inside some folks' gray matter, Aggie;  Psyops if you will.....🤣

People want to use that Kilgore turns the ball over 3-4 times a gm is really ludacris it's the only thing people keep talking about. Out of 12 gms so far only 2 gms Kilgore had 2 or more turnovers  (Carthage, Center). Just a little stat for ya Kilgore has lost 9 fumbles and only 1 int. That's in 12 gms on offense now special teams is a whole different stat with turnovers

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

I think she has me “ignored”.... 😂😂😂😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Sigh me too. ;(

I heard they were gonna meet this morning and flip for it. I may be 3 hours late but if I hear and it's not posted I will post it.

All BS aside, isn't this great that these 2 teams are meeting again? Too me this is good stuff.

Just now, DTrump said:

Sigh me too. ;(

I heard they were gonna meet this morning and flip for it. I may be 3 hours late but if I hear and it's not posted I will post it.

All BS aside, isn't this great that these 2 teams are meeting again? Too me this is good stuff.

I may come catch it. 

But I do have what appears to be a pretty good game in my back yard.