Henderson vs Kilgore Friday @ 7pm in PineTree

WhoamI97539

Hendo vs Kilgore rd 2  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins rd 2

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

2 hours ago, Lion70 said:

You can basically say the same for Henderson. Remember Rose wasn't active and Henderson been playing way better since then. Hendo isn't just the Hall show they playing the best they been playing all year.

I am truly looking forward to this game. Nip and tuck in their district game and now both teams seemed to have improved in all the right places.

58 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Our tickets on sale yet don't wanna take a chance at the gate expecteing a possible sellout

You better believe it Kilgore fans will make the 20 min road trip to PT might as well call it a home gm for Kilgore. Kilgore is fixing to pack the house in this one and it's Henderson too people will be coming out from the woods to see this knockout dragout matchup. Better bring your sack lunch Lion70!!!! 🤑🤑😤😤

• Like 1

Just now, Lion70 said:

Henderson brings a lot as well so basically you can't  call it a home game. Lions always bring it come Playoff time.

Ummm... I think you might want to use a different word other than ALWAYS because last time I checked when Henderson played Kilgore in a rematch in the playoffs it was something like Henderson didn't even get a single FIRSTDOWN!!!! So Always isn't what your looking for.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Ummm... I think you might want to use a different word other than ALWAYS because last time I checked when Henderson played Kilgore in a rematch in the playoffs it was something like Henderson didn't even get a single FIRSTDOWN!!!! So Always isn't what your looking for.

I think He was talking about the crowd Dog.

2 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

That team was terrible and didn't belong in the playoffs anyways. Congrats on bragging about a game that happened 15 years ago.

Well then it wouldn't be Always. You said come playoff time they Always you didn't say only when the team was good going to the playoffs.  O and no problem I just checked you before everybody wrecked you!!! I went back 15 because you said Always..

2 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Might have to make this game and possible Kilgore vs carthage or henderson vs carthage game next round I'm gone try to get ticket at the gate so I think getting there by 6  should be early enough 

7pm kickoff means gates will open at 5:30 or 5:00. 

I'm sorry, but after watching Kilgore vs Henderson once this year...it basically comes down to Kilgore taking Hall out of the game..(not talking about hurting him)...Kilgore, has to figure out a way to not let him run all over the field like he did last time...I mean, IMO if you stop him, you stop Henderson!!...I know they have other weapons that can get it done and they are playing really well right now, but so is Kilgore...both are better than the first meeting...but Hall is what makes Henderson go!!...make Hendersons other playmakers beat you...who makes the most adjustments and gets the key stops, or turnover???...we shall see...I just truly believe it's Kilgores game to win!!..just have to execute...hang onto the ball, get a few stops and Kilgore will be fine...two really good teams...just #### one is going to be done after Friday

18 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

O  530  it gone be a line then i haven't seen pine tree stadium is so long I forgot how it looks

Well if your saying it's been a long time since you have seen PT stadium I bet your probably thinking of the old stadium because the new stadium is very nice

23 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

I'm sorry, but after watching Kilgore vs Henderson once this year...it basically comes down to Kilgore taking Hall out of the game..(not talking about hurting him)...Kilgore, has to figure out a way to not let him run all over the field like he did last time...I mean, IMO if you stop him, you stop Henderson!!...I know they have other weapons that can get it done and they are playing really well right now, but so is Kilgore...both are better than the first meeting...but Hall is what makes Henderson go!!...make Hendersons other playmakers beat you...who makes the most adjustments and gets the key stops, or turnover???...we shall see...I just truly believe it's Kilgores game to win!!..just have to execute...hang onto the ball, get a few stops and Kilgore will be fine...two really good teams...just #### one is going to be done after Friday

I agree with this completely. Just don't think they can Talk Hall out of the game running and for sure passing. Kilgore's corners are sub par. It's going to be a heck of a ballgame.

18 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

I agree with this completely. Just don't think they can Talk Hall out of the game running and for sure passing. Kilgore's corners are sub par. It's going to be a heck of a ballgame.

may not be able to...but I believe they can do better than they did last time...it was too easy for him in the first meeting...Kilgore should have more confidence this time on defense...they have played very well as a group the past 3 weeks...( I know Henderson is by far better than Kilgore last 3 opponents)...but, heck the way the year has been going on defense and the way they are playing now...they have been playing way better in general...hopefully it continues

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rdcoastent said:

O  530  it gone be a line then i haven't seen pine tree stadium is so long I forgot how it looks

Will be a line to get in but should be plenty of room no matter what side you sit on. 

Big game but not the hype surrounding the Gilmer/GW game from a few years ago that packed out Lobo. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

Always hype when you involve these two...and now we play for a second time this season, but now in the 3rd round of the playoffs...rivals..loser going home...uhmmm pretty sure nothing else is needed to hype this up..

Well yea.. What you say is true. Maybe I used wrong word. 

This game has hype for sure.