Henderson vs Kilgore Friday @ 7pm in PineTree

WhoamI97539

Hendo vs Kilgore rd 2  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins rd 2

• Henderson
    • Kilgore

Let’s be real, Trae Hall gouged us for 200 on the ground, which won’t happen again

Yes, had he stayed in the game, they would’ve taken the lead. But we would have scored again too. 

We stop Hall from scrambling, we win, again.

12 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Lot of times it's the same thing. I know you can't get that. It's cool glad you are able to see a game with the time off .

I’d still watch games if my team was in playoffs or not. That’s what football fans do. 

Just now, ctown94 said:

agreed. im keeping up with 8 teams currently and my team is still in it.

Seeing actual games in person and on video is much better than catching a few games and going off of message board chatter like some like to do. 

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Seeing actual games in person and on video is much better than catching a few games and going off of message board chatter like some like to do. 

you took the words out of my mouth. I get notifications on my phone on games i cant attend because they're typically at the same time as ours. but when they aren't guarantee i'm going to one of them

38 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

You ever factor in that Hendo is much more than the Hall show? Seeing how his # have reduced but still win big hmmmm wonder why

Henderson has some other guys that can hurt you...but Im sorry...Henderson offense revolves around Hall...and you say Henderson has been winning big here lately..???...have you ever thought about the fact those other teams aint Kilgore!!

3 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Not really I rather my team make run than just being content on being there. District Championship are nice but playing in December much better

So you’re saying being back to back to runner up isn’t better than being one and done... ooook

and you’ve mentioned a few times about playing in December and making a big deal out of it. You do know yalls exit from the playoffs last year is the exact same round as this week? 

Season started later this season. 

1 minute ago, Lion70 said:

Same could be said for Tatum. Yes winning in the playoffs is much more impressive than going to the Playoffs. 3-8 10-1 is not better than 7-6 13-2. 

Yes I am more than aware that winning in the playoffs is a good thing. 

Going to be a big crowd tomorrow night. I will have 5 with me. When I get there about 6:00 I might end up in jail if half the seats on the visitors side are "saved". I dont have a problem holding a seat or two for family or friends but I have seen people claim half a row of seats. That a'int right when you are looking at a capacity crowd.

• Like 1