Kaufman vs LE

Marinedad55

I'm glad LE beat Carter, who I remember so well in the past.  I don't like Carter.

Kaufman will have the better chance to win here but one thing LE will get out of the season is a winning season, which Princeton did not, and I'm ticked about it because they gave away so much.

Kaufman.

Go LE! So glad y'all beat Carter after what they did to Mike Winchell and company! I sure wanted Billingsly to get that ring so he could rub it in his daddy's face!!

Anyways, I'll have to look at some film on Kaufman before I make any assessment, but pulling for L-E!

56 minutes ago, Whoyawit said:

Going with the Leopards. They wear the underdog tag pretty well.  Also, their strength of schedule should help them in this game.

LE gave up 157 points to the three best teams they played, Gilmer, Carthage and PG. The two teams they tied with for district and one of those teams they lost to, Paris, got drilled in the first round. No disrespect to LE or the district they play in, but the strength of schedule comment doesn't make much sense.

19 minutes ago, texasblues46 said:

LE gave up 157 points to the three best teams they played, Gilmer, Carthage and PG. The two teams they tied with for district and one of those teams they lost to, Paris, got drilled in the first round. No disrespect to LE or the district they play in, but the strength of schedule comment doesn't make much sense.

Played arguably the hardest pre district schedule of any 4a team in the state. So the strength of schedule definitely makes sense 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WiseGuy said:

Played arguably the hardest pre district schedule of any 4a team in the state. So the strength of schedule definitely makes sense 

Not saying that it wasn't a tough schedule, but if playing the toughest pre district schedule in 4A makes a difference then how do you explain a three way tie for district and a loss to Paris in a middle of the road district? 

The question that really is at issue is does strength of schedule really matter in the long run?  We will have to wait to see the results as I stated earlier, but  I still believe that the Leopards tougher schedule will help them in THIS GAME. As with any game, anyone could possibly win for any number of reasons.   

2 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

When and Where??

Kaufman Lions vs. Liberty Eylau Leopards, Friday 7:30 pm at Royse City ISD Stadium. December 1, 2017.  Kaufman is the home team and Liberty Eylau will be the visitors.  Of course that makes sense since Kaufman is the Home Team....Go Lions and Go Tigers.  Both teams will bring the house and it should be a great game.  LE has that never give up attitude and well coached and Kaufman is getting to be pretty good at this Texas High School Football Playoff business.  And when you are playing in December and three rounds deep, you have to be doing something very well. 

8 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Congrats on beating two of the easier teams in 4a. Good luck lol

Yeah that's what happens when you win your DC!! Don't get to pick who we play .. You do know that right?? But you can still come watch us play Kennsdale or MH after Kilgore knocks y'all out next week!! Lol ... Bruh