Kaufman vs LE

Marinedad55

Not sold on either team winning this one, haha.......what about a coin flip???  Just joking......I'm leaning toward L-E in this one because they have dealt with so much adversity this season to just get to this week.  That shows some team unity and chemistry to me.....an intangible that cannot be measured.  

26 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Yep you said that the last two weeks so ... Road getting more difficult and you be brought back to reality . I give you a chance against LE because of their Defense but that it lol. 

11 and 1 !! And please don't pull for us it's just bad luck.. Also be careful walking around Henderson I see some of your own fans are looking for ya!! Lmao.. bruh

5 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Easier schedule Kaufman is good but not a contender for state. Going to take a big upset for me to believe. The 2nd part not even remotely true .

Trust me when I say this 70... NOBODY IN KAUFMAN CARES IF YOU BELIEVE WE CAN WIN.. Dang most folks in Henderson don't even pay you any mind.. Lol. bruh

• Like 1

18 hours ago, regaleagle said:

Not sold on either team winning this one, haha.......what about a coin flip???  Just joking......I'm leaning toward L-E in this one because they have dealt with so much adversity this season to just get to this week.  That shows some team unity and chemistry to me.....an intangible that cannot be measured.  

What adversity are you talking about? 

Just now, Marinedad55 said:

Definitely not looking you as underdog ! Still remember what y'all did to us last time we played

3 hours ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

Love being underdogs Kaufman is 11-1 for a reason they’re a good team

If Kaufman allows the LE QB to stand in the pocket and throw it will be a long night. When given time the kid can flat sling it. Hoping Kaufman’s running game can sustain some long drives and keep him on the sidelines. 

21 hours ago, LibertyEylau92 said:

That’s a great question 

Kaufman lost to Midlothian Heritage last year in 3rd rd I think in a very close game. Kaufman has a history with K-dale as they used to be in same dist and Kdale has won more than lost against Kaufman if I'm not mistaken. Kaufman will hold their own against either of these 2.

30 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Kaufman lost to Midlothian Heritage last year in 3rd rd I think in a very close game. Kaufman has a history with K-dale as they used to be in same dist and Kdale has won more than lost against Kaufman if I'm not mistaken. Kaufman will hold their own against either of these 2.

Should be interesting couple weeks.  Each week gets more intense and exciting.

I believe Kaufman beat a very good Van football team this year.  The Lions also have some athletes in the backfield.  How is the LE QB's leg?  I know he was hobbling around in the second half against Dallas Carter and I really thought he was hurt and would not be back in.  But he stayed out a few plays and he was back in there running and darting and dodging folks.