Kaufman vs LE

Marinedad55

On 11/25/2017 at 6:41 PM, Marinedad55 said:

Trust me when I say this 70... NOBODY IN KAUFMAN CARES IF YOU BELIEVE WE CAN WIN.. Dang most folks in Henderson don't even pay you any mind.. Lol. bruh

Lol whether you care or not, you're going to hear it. That's the beauty of Lion70.

13 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Don’t matter now. Only thing that matters now is their kicking lately. Give LE props. If they go home after this game the fellas had a good run. I don’t think they’ll be playing basketball next week myself. I’m not from Texarkana, and I don’t know the coach at all. I’ve just always been amazed at the athletes that come through there. I wish they could land a sure nuff head coach and turn him loose. Someone the boys could look up to. Relate to. Just look at the nice turnaround down the road in Jefferson. I know they got knocked out 2nd round but the coach has got them rolling. With LE’s raw untapped talent, size, speed, and strength, it could be one of the best programs in the state. 

They are loaded on offense, really good QB (run & throw...great arm), 4 athletic speedy WR's, and a good line. RB's are good but small. The only question mark is the defense, however, they appear to be playing a lot better on that side of the ball. They have a ton of speed on defense but not that big.

They have a good head coach in my opinion. They have a lot kids participating in football, so I think the kids really like the coaching staff. The school district is spending some money on new schools and upgrading the athletic facilities. 

Just now, PGHAWKS2 said:

They are loaded on offense, really good QB (run & throw...great arm), 4 athletic speedy WR's, and a good line. RB's are good but small. The only question mark is the defense, however, they appear to be playing a lot better on that side of the ball. They have a ton of speed on defense but not that big.

They have a good head coach in my opinion. They have a lot kids participating in football, so I think the kids really like the coaching staff. The school district is spending some money on new schools and upgrading the athletic facilities. 

LE in a close one

21 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Don’t matter now. Only thing that matters now is their kicking lately. Give LE props. If they go home after this game the fellas had a good run. I don’t think they’ll be playing basketball next week myself. I’m not from Texarkana, and I don’t know the coach at all. I’ve just always been amazed at the athletes that come through there. I wish they could land a sure nuff head coach and turn him loose. Someone the boys could look up to. Relate to. Just look at the nice turnaround down the road in Jefferson. I know they got knocked out 2nd round but the coach has got them rolling. With LE’s raw untapped talent, size, speed, and strength, it could be one of the best programs in the state. 

I know it dosn’t matter.  That’s what I was saying. 

16 minutes ago, PGHAWKS2 said:

Interesting. You could take those same comments and apply them to Kaufman even down to the upgrading of school  and athletic facilities which they are in the process of completing. 

37 minutes ago, texasblues46 said:

Interesting. You could take those same comments and apply them to Kaufman even down to the upgrading of school  and athletic facilities which they are in the process of completing. 

all except the comment about the 4 WR's... from what I have watched Kaufman has 1 receiver that stands out from their others...LE can spread the ball to a number of a guys that can all make plays

34 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

is the Dre Prox kid still at Kaufman?

No, he moved to Royse City this season.  He was a great athlete.  He rushed for over 1000 yards, averaged 10 yards per carry, scored about a dozen TD’s in Class 5 A Football. A great kid. 

1 minute ago, micotrav said:

No, he moved to Royse City this season.  He was a great athlete.  He rushed for over 1000 yards, averaged 10 yards per carry, scored about a dozen TD’s in Class 5 A Football. A great kid. 

That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure. He played a HUGE role in them beating us in the first round last season.

11 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure. He played a HUGE role in them beating us in the first round last season.

I’m glad he moved to Royse City, but at the same time I hate that he is still not playing.  He was a senior.  However, the Prox Family is still in Kaufman and I understand that he has cousins playing an important role in their team this year. I don’t know the positions, but they have a lot of family in that area. 

Talked to an unbiased authority on Kaufman Football today.  His comment when I asked him how good are the Kaufman Lions;

”They are very good this year. Their QB is the best they’ve had.  He is a leader, a runner, a passer and he has the ability to score anytime and anywhere on the field. He actually has two really good receivers that make outstanding catches in a crowd.  This will be a very good football game.”, he said.

Speed on both sides and good “Field Generals” on both sides. 

A lot of games focus on QB play, but this one seems to be a little more so. A “Battle of the Quarterbacks”,