Kaufman vs LE

Marinedad55

From an outsider looking at these 2 teams I have to say Kaufman is favored to win. But I watched LE against Carthage earlier this season and they played a good game. The did have a tough preseason to go through which can be an advantage to them. If LE can shut down their defense they have a strong chance of winning. I'm excited to see the outcome.

Marinedad does not seem as vocal as he was 2 years ago when we put the beat down on the lions in the nasty weather in royse city....lol

There will be 2 very fast offenses on the field tonight.. should be a great game.

Not sure why people here picking Kaufman seem to think that we don't have any offense??
Get ready for a nail biter folks...

40-35 LE

KALE

16 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

Marinedad does not seem as vocal as he was 2 years ago when we put the beat down on the lions in the nasty weather in royse city....lol

There will be 2 very fast offenses on the field tonight.. should be a great game.

Not sure why people here picking Kaufman seem to think that we don't have any offense??

40-35 LE

KALE

I think it's more about the LE defense. One thing that nobody has mentioned that may or may not be in LE's favor is that Kaufman has never won a third round playoff game. How Kaufman handles that little nugget could play a roll in the outcome of this game. 

2 hours ago, texasblues46 said:

I think it's more about the LE defense. One thing that nobody has mentioned that may or may not be in LE's favor is that Kaufman has never won a third round playoff game. How Kaufman handles that little nugget could play a roll in the outcome of this game. 

You'd be wrong about not winning a third round game. 2008 4th round lost to Celina

2 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

40-35 LE

KALE

That was two years ago lol!! And we are better this year than you are . Screw kale

Reality Therapy:  The point in the playoffs where you learn that you can't be one-dimensional, in/on with both sides of the ball.

However, since recruiting is not allowed ... everybody has to dance with the hosses who brought them ... you can pick your nose, but you can't always pick your genes.

success.jpg