10-4A Silsbee Tigers (7-4) vs 9-4A #1 Carthage Bulldogs (12-0)

silsbee92

Carthage vs Silsbee  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2017 at 01:00 AM

16 minutes ago, silsbee92 said:

He weighed in early and the convo really hasnt had any detail to warrant some real discussion.  Hes always watching and reading though...  Give him a poke or a specific request to a question and like an old great white he'll float to the top for some chumming.

For that, I havent either on that thread.  

No real discussion taking place.  Ive seen a few from this area but most arent willing to dive into a real discussion when you have no giant behind you.

Talking about one thing on that thread right now.

http://www.setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/135753-silsbee-v-carthage/&page=1

Join our site.  The more the merrier.  Just bring some good waders...it can get deep.

Forewarned... though it is hard to do, you can be banished as well.

Intersting read... looks like even some Silsbee folks think the Tigers are in for trouble....

23 minutes ago, silsbee92 said:

He weighed in early and the convo really hasnt had any detail to warrant some real discussion.  Hes always watching and reading though...  Give him a poke or a specific request to a question and like an old great white he'll float to the top for some chumming.

No real discussion taking place.  Ive seen a few from this area but most arent willing to dive into a real discussion when you have no giant behind you.

Join our site.  The more the merrier.  Just bring some good waders...it can get deep.

Lol they're only talking about 1 thing because the Tiger fans only know of 1 thing they for sure have that Carthage doesn't.... A national champ 4x100 track star. Other than that... they're just throwing "ifs" out there. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Lol they're only talking about 1 thing because the Tiger fans only know of 1 thing they for sure have that Carthage doesn't.... A national champ 4x100 track star. Other than that... they're just throwing "ifs" out there. 

No one player, no matter who... no matter how fast... has beaten this Bulldog D; No brag... just fact.👌

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Intersting read... looks like even some Silsbee folks think the Tigers are in for trouble....

Never said it wasnt so...  Still, not all of us.

Trouble is merely an obstacle  to overcome on the way to success and victory. Without trouble, hardship. etc there would be no story.

No songs written.

No celebrations.

IF none of that was in the way then football would just not be....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Look at you coming back here with a grin....

Does everyone know you were stirring it up....

You should be ashamed of yourself, making some of those posters put their shoes on, wear a clean shirt to go get some tickets to the game...

oh wait...should I be thanking you? Im confused... what was i trying to say again?

10 minutes ago, silsbee92 said:

Look at you coming back here with a grin....

Does everyone know you were stirring it up....

You should be ashamed of yourself, making some of those posters put their shoes on, wear a clean shirt to go get some tickets to the game...

oh wait...should I be thanking you? Im confused... what was i trying to say again?

LOL I orginally took a poke, boasting about Atlanta winning the 4x100 and 2nd in the 4x200, and quickly saw that not only did my joke go over their heads, but also that very few even knew who won the relays at last year's track meet. 

I like stirring haha. It's all in good fun. I like a good argument too though. 

5 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

"ONE MORE DAY!!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!' ONE MORE BEAT DOWN CARTHAGE JUST AINT SATISFIED!!!! 

Best post you've made all year. One of those that makes everyone look at you stupid for literally laughing out loud. 

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, INTENSIFICATION said:

"ONE MORE DAY!!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!!' ONE MORE BEAT DOWN CARTHAGE JUST AINT SATISFIED!!!! 

This guy...

Equivalent to sitting on a quiet beach at sunset all by yourself with a cold beer when a beautiful woman rises up out of the surf to see you...

and then a bird drops a load on your head.

• LOL! 4

1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

Carthage is not the intelligence Quotient capital of the world.

But, they sure do play good football.

i'm going to go out on a limb and say i bet carthage may have more mit grads than any other school left in 4a playoffs.   you just never know.  the first black female to graduate from harvard med school is from the unintelligent quotient capital.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I am banished from over there. Lol

Naughty! Naughty! Eagleborn,  you know that is not the case.

Dave and mods, I ask forgiveness for airing "dirty laundry" of another site here.  Just wanted to set the record straight.

14 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Naughty! Naughty! Eagleborn,  you know that is not the case.

Dave and mods, I ask forgiveness for airing "dirty laundry" of another site here.  Just wanted to set the record straight.

Well look who it is! The man himself. 

This post was supposed to qoute BB12's score prediction.  Something like that.  I guess it just all depends on how well the freshmen and junior high kids play in the 2nd half. Just kidding, sort of.  I tend to have a pretty simplistic way of looking at this game.  Is silsbee as good as they were last year?  Doesnt appear to be, at least to me. We'll find out tomorrow night.  Are the Dawgs better than last year?  Oh yes they are.  As someone correctly stated earlier, this years team would beat last years team by 3 td's.  Add all that up and the Dawgs should be playing real close to home next week against one of our DoD brethren.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

I cannot believe this game has got this many comments. Good on Silsbee92 for keeping it interesting. But this one is over early in the 3rd quarter. Carthage in a rout. 25+. Something like 48-17. 

Well suffice it to say this....God I Hope Not.

Thats a ton of crow to eat.  Glad I didnt throw some numbers out there early on.

6 hours ago, silsbee92 said:

One guy said Ingram isn't much faster than last year...........That is very much wrong.........He is much faster..........I am guessing his 100 meter time last football season was in the 11.2 or 11.3 range.........I bet it now is in the 10.7 range

19 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

One guy said Ingram isn't much faster than last year...........That is very much wrong.........He is much faster..........I am guessing his 100 meter time last football season was in the 11.2 or 11.3 range.........I bet it now is in the 10.7 range

Even IF Silsbee is able to contain Ingram much like Henderson did... and they did it better than Anyone has this year; Capps, Dee Bowens, DeWaylon Ingram, & Co. will eat the Tiger secondary ALIVE......😳👌