6A Division II Region II Semi-Final: Longview vs Klein Collins

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-1) vs Klein Collins Tigers (11-0)  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Klein Collins in a close one
    • Klein Collins in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2017 at 08:00 PM

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Headed out now.

Lets go BOS!

I am super jealous! You mean to tell me that you're not going to listen to our fine Lobo commentators via 106.5FM JACK RADIO!!!??? You're going to leave me to Johnny Vaughn's relentless grunting and wheezing. 

What about Brent Taylor's impeccable eyesight and uncanny ability to come back late after a commercial break only to find out we scored a touchdown??? You going to leave all of that on the table, '07!!!???

• LOL! 4

15 hours ago, Lobouno said:

kc dline goes 300, 240, 243, 229.  We have seen bigger this season.   The6’4’’ 300 lb kid going to Houston he a stud for sure 

Size doesn't matter as much as explosiveness off the ball. A slow 335 lbs DL is much easier to block than a 230 lbs DL who can fire off the ball and play physical. I think KC not only has size but they'll have athletic linemen. Gonna be tough. 

Also, Quick, our coaches have game film from ever KC game this year and I'm sure they have film on us as well. The FB dive was very effective. I'm hoping we use ours a lot too. Then again, I'm really partial to the I and triple option because thats what we ran when I played back in 04.

Hoping we play our best. If we don't, as I said, and we get bit by the turnover bug, we KC is a team who will make us pay for it.

6 hours ago, Quick said:

Man, the dude is a H-A-T-E-R. Don't know what his beef is with Longview High as with most people who hate us in the surrounding areas of East Texas.

No where on any thread have I "hated" on Longview. I hope they win and will be thrilled if they do. But the talent on the other team is staggering and that is all I have pointed out. Good luck lobos, you will need some. 

• Thumbs Down 1