6A Division II Region II Semi-Final: Longview vs Klein Collins

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-1) vs Klein Collins Tigers (11-0)  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Klein Collins in a close one
    • Klein Collins in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2017 at 08:00 PM

3 hours ago, lobo9599 said:

Way to go Lobos!! I have finally calmed down. To the refs, I pray that you never officiate another playoff game ever in life. My 6 yr old that plays flag football called the game from the stands better than they did. 

Another playoff game? They need NEVER officiate another game of any kind and that includes tiddly winks! 

GO LOBOS! 

• Like 1

Wow...!just a great season .... fighting thru injuries and other issues this team is exactly that, a team!!!!! They play hard all game, never stop coming at u! That offensive line needs tons of credit fir not giving up s sack I don’t believe with all those pass attempts and especially against thst great dline and defense they had. The defense has been key all year and came up again to get stops! Wr core is pretty darn good period ! Running backs are tough and gritty! Kicking game superb! Haynes King.....under All this pressure he looks like a senior out there...poised... tough..... talented.... the sky is the limit! And the biggest thumbs up goes to Coach King. The kids believe in him, play hard for him, they have his Gritt for sure.... he kept this team moving forward all year no what happened to them injury wise!He deserves so much credit for the programs winning ... yes his play calling can be iffy and time management but they have improved ... but he makes up for it by creating a hard nosed football team that nobody enjoys playing!!!! They proved that yesterday against Collins! Thank you Lobos for being who you are.... Lobos!!!!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TheFootballFan said:

Wow...!just a great season .... fighting thru injuries and other issues this team is exactly that, a team!!!!! They play hard all game, never stop coming at u! That offensive line needs tons of credit fir not giving up s sack I don’t believe with all those pass attempts and especially against thst great dline and defense they had. The defense has been key all year and came up again to get stops! Wr core is pretty darn good period ! Running backs are tough and gritty! Kicking game superb! Haynes King.....under All this pressure he looks like a senior out there...poised... tough..... talented.... the sky is the limit! And the biggest thumbs up goes to Coach King. The kids believe in him, play hard for him, they have his Gritt for sure.... he kept this team moving forward all year no what happened to them injury wise!He deserves so much credit for the programs winning ... yes his play calling can be iffy and time management but they have improved ... but he makes up for it by creating a hard nosed football team that nobody enjoys playing!!!! They proved that yesterday against Collins! Thank you Lobos for being who you are.... Lobos!!!!

Whoa where did this guys come from!? If I recall weeks ago you said we wouldn't win 3 district games now we in the 4th round ^_^   #believe!

• LOL! 2

On 11/28/2017 at 6:57 PM, Soko111 said:

KC needs to worry about all the weapons we have on offense. We don’t have 2 or 3 players to carry our team. Lobos have 8 to 10 players that will be utilized. Our defense bends but doesn’t break, with our rotation as deep as it is we will win by 10.

Whatcha think! You have to believe in these young men and they definitely believe in themselves. Go Lobos, get prepared for Lufkin next Saturday.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Whoa where did this guys come from!? If I recall weeks ago you said we wouldn't win 3 district games now we in the 4th round ^_^   #believe!

He had a post like this last week and I thought he was trolling so I ignored it lol

34 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

If you have paid attention to other posts I said I’ve been wrong.... I also said before this game I had a very good feeling,.. so don’t pick and chose my posts.... just sayin..,😳😊

• LOL! 1